• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
people still play that?

I thought the whole point of dota was to find a match that worked, and had 0 scrubs in it.

I'm pretty sure the game resets when you do that...

KishSquared

Smash Master
Anyone want to form a WI dota team for a league?

Also, I might again be in Appleton on Friday. Much more likely this time, and I'll know by tomorrow for sure. Any chance of anything happening?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I have work =( Its my last day, so I might call in =D

Spikes, are we still on for Wednesday?

KishSquared

Smash Master
Hmmm... well, maybe I'm not coming again :confused:. This time I scheduled the exam, but now it looks like I don't even need to take this particular exam, despite being initially told that it was required.

I'll get out there eventually! I'm waiting on an official response as to whether I need to take this exam, but it looks like I won't need to do so.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
It never even started, WI failed before it was even born.
Tru dat. Which is why I shall wave a last goodbye to everyone here in Wisconsin, and 56k and Minnesota, and Cosmo and Zjiin in IL.

Speaking of wimmenz, I can tell you, there's an ungodly amount of attractive women in the Phoenix area. Like, they don't fill hot tubs with water, they fill them with women. My little Mexican friend who works at Bass Pro Shops said to invest in a good pair of tinted sunglasses because you will get caught scoping the playing field, if you know what I mean. ;D
LOL

chansen

Smash Lord
Hey people o.o
Dan? is that you? I only know one olimar player in madison and its Dan.

also

I just got the GBA attachment for the cube...i never thought a piece of black plastic could make me so happy. FF4 and 5, i get a big tv to play em on now!!!

and if you smoke: try the new camel crush. its worth a try but it isnt as epiphany inducing as the ads want you to believe.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Wisconsin is so win we create blocks of cheese shaped analogous to its very self.

:embarrass

LG7

Smash Apprentice
LG7...is your name based after Lake Geneva and your favorite Final Fantasy Game?
Nope, It's actually the initials of my first & last name, then 7 being my favorite number.
I really don't like the name, but when I first got into playing, it's what I used cause I had nothing else.

Now I just go by SEVEN.
lol

chansen

Smash Lord
my tv picks up radio signals when it is off, and if i have external speakers plugged in, it plays some spanish radio station real soft like. sometimes i think im going crazy when i hear it.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
Dragmire my little brother said that it's probably donkey kong explaining the size of the hands and the way he is twisted, he's doing his up+b

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
edit: ^^^^ no

ahahah i just plugged in my ipod and checked the play counts, Lost has been played all the way through 560 times, thats not counting the probably 4x more that i restarted it in the last ~20 seconds. hell yea

Top Bottom