• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
its not about hating it. it's no secret that brawl's not very technically demanding. there are techniques but none of them are hard to do. so just wait like a year for everything to be discovered, then get back into it, if it's even still around. until then you're just wasting your time cause youll be back on page 1 when a new tech is discovered. there aren't any tournaments lately anyways.

Quaz

Smash Master
There are brawl tourneys all over actually <_<. I never see melee tourneys anymore.. its a shame.

I wanna start hosting some, but liek I dunno a good venue and plus I cant really use my house anymore

LG7

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually going to try to host one soon as well... just need to get the venue thing figured out.
Plus, there's the monthly Tourney DD hosts, and the Bi-Weekly Tourney Aura & Ryzen hosts.

There're plenty.

Zicore

Smash Champion
all the tourneys are in the southern part of WI. And to be honest, they are not really worth the 4 hour drive to play only a handful of people.

Now if its free to get there, such as it it for me, then its ok.

And spikes, lost is the ****.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yea I start school this week so I'll try to talk to them about hosting there again. I can host for whatever there's more interest in. There's been some melee talk recently but I don't want like 10 people showing up so lemme know what you guys want.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
so I hooked up my ****in genesis to play some sweet games, and apparently I lost my Kid Chameleon cart. I am pissed. In other news, Ristar is 1000x longer than I thought it was and also gay, The Lost Vikings is badass but is impossible without 2 players, Wacky Worlds is not even a game, Vectorman thought it was hot **** but it's painfully unimaginative, Krustys Super Fun House sucks my nutsack, and Dynamite Headdy owns. just thought I'd fill you guys in.

edit, I also lost my toejam & earl and Puggsy carts..... so i basically lost my 3 favorite genesis games. ****
edit2, I can't find dr robotniks mean bean machine either. WTF did someone break into my house and steal just my good genesis games?

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude, we had all those gen games at spikesden

didn't you put them back in that storage bin? Or maybe moved them when you cleaned for spikesden2 or possibly when you moved that big *** TV?

Wafles

Smash Lord
posting from google chrome
it sucks
Funny, I love it.

Give it some time though, there'll be an extensions API eventually, as well as fixing the few important features that they left out. For the time being, I'm completely undecided as to whether or not I'm going to be using this or my good ol' Firefox.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
lawl @ anyone using chrome

"By submitting, posting or displaying the content you give Google a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content which you submit, post or display on or through, the services."

Top Bottom