• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
dude, didn't you know its real life to debate with nerds online about **** that shouldn't matter on a site dedicated to SMASH BROTHERS...and thats the best thing to do in real life

xyt

Smash Lord
does anyone at university of wisconsin-madison play melee well?
i'll be here for just one day (today). so if someone sees this gimme a call :D
201-916-5369

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
nobody lives forever, not even televisions. but what I did, defied nature. who knows what masterpieces might have lit up that screen in the future. what beautiful melodies might have trickled out of those speakers. today, the splendid flame of technology was unceremoniously snuffed out. i couldn't even risk a proper burial. blood coating my hands, all i could do was dump the remains behind the shed out back. may your spirit find peace somewhere daytron, i will never forget you.

chansen

Smash Lord
Why is it my girlfriends ****** inside gets hot after sex 2x?

edit: also, i beat NG2 today. it was dope.
and i just got force unleashed.
balls out my wife is a ****.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
nobody lives forever, not even televisions. but what I did, defied nature. who knows what masterpieces might have lit up that screen in the future. what beautiful melodies might have trickled out of those speakers. today, the splendid flame of technology was unceremoniously snuffed out. i couldn't even risk a proper burial. blood coating my hands, all i could do was dump the remains behind the shed out back. may your spirit find peace somewhere daytron, i will never forget you.
^^^^^ this

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
that owned. im not exactly sure why you posted that, maybe there was supposed to be some kind of like hilarious drama int he comments but i didnt even read them, i just legitimately enjoyed the music and now i am going to sleep. thank you for posting that

Top Bottom