• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
oh em gee... lonez got force lightning mod powers!! gratz :D

on that note.. anyone else going down to quaz's today? ima be there near 1;00

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Quaz, I wont be able to make it...too last minute for me and gas money is a pain. Ill get my chance to finally play you again some other time.

Zicore

Smash Champion
what does anything have to do with anything?

And if you would like, I could change the pic.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it was pretty fun too bad I was tired as **** from staying up the night before haha. Funny times though hopefully more people can make it next time

chansen

Smash Lord
today? Im off fo sho.

but alas i sold my copy of brawl for some weed.

so melee will have to suffice.
pm me, im bored and stoned.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
It's always been jeez DD

wanna wifi?
No, it's not always been random. The one constant that will not change: Zicore and myself. Can always count on Zicore making some kind of degrading comment about me in his post.

In other news... holy crap since when did lonejedi become a moderator? LAWL I say, LAWL!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I just know that it's inevitable now somehow Zicore will end up getting a ban from lone XD

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Don't worry, I won't warn anyone, I could, but this isn't my room, so I'll stick to letting the other mods take care of it. I won't go all FDV on everyone.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Oh I get it, you were made a debate hall mod because your religious views match those of crimson king? I remember when he almost denied me access to the debate hall because my views contradicted his (regardless of how well I supported them).

chansen

Smash Lord
yowza, it's true i say. the ******* child of wisjohnsin smash has climbed the corporate smash ladder to become a mod. yays.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Oh I get it, you were made a debate hall mod because your religious views match those of crimson king? I remember when he almost denied me access to the debate hall because my views contradicted his (regardless of how well I supported them).
Lol, quite the opposite. He's an athiest, an extreme conservative, whos against the war, and we had a huge argument over it. Im vastly different from him. I was made a Mod because I single handedly organzied the DWYP twice. My views with CK have nothing to do with it.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
mark: no can do on the wifi today. but we should get some games in over the holidays.

my power is greater than a mods...

may the power of being blk *** hell, rule over all that is light and pure

i dunno...

Top Bottom