• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I called a random WI smasher a few months ago and all I said was, "Wisconsin sucks at smash." and then I hung up. I just wanted to say that was me and I apologize.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
god tf2 pyro update ****ing sucks, everyone cried so hard over pyro vs soldier, instead of actually balancing it Valve just made it near-unwinnable for soldier in close range. i either gotta ply like a ***** or switch back to my old main lol. **** this game :luigi2:

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
agh! thats no good..seeing as how i go threw 4cans of diet pepsi a day and i just recently made the switch to dr. ppr and mt dew :urg:

tsen you get to try those 3 new mt dew flavors; raspberry, wildberry, and strawberry?

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
yeah I personally like the red one (supernova) cause warm it tastes like poprocks but the dark blue one (revolution) is the best and the one everybody seems to like

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
bah! revolution.. way too sweet for me. wildberry all the way! you ever have jasta before they took it off the market?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
WHY? I hate to keep saying this, but if you want to talk about the random flavors,why not just get aim and talk to people there?

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
im trying to make my way up to point next saturday but zi wont tell me if him and his crews gonna be around -_-

on that note.. zi you ever play with creepy crawlers? your avatar always reminds me of em

Zicore

Smash Champion
creepy crawls are garbz compared to Bug City.

And they aren't MY crew. If they want to smash, ask them =P

chansen

Smash Lord
Who is this tokerella character over here in my thread. He likes Atmosphere at least.

Jasta was okay, but the fact that taco bell still has the caramel for that mixture really makes my stomach crawl.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
1 or 2 dont bother me. It's when 4 of them come running at you, and you can only kill 2 before you run out of rockets.

chansen

Smash Lord
I never thought melee could make all my friends want to play tiger woods instead!? and i posted this with my phone.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
Jasta was okay, but the fact that taco bell still has the caramel for that mixture really makes my stomach crawl.
qft

hey chans where you at in madtown? we're on the corner of bedford/w doty if you ever wanna chill

ps <3 ( . )( . ) avatars

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OHHHH ****. NICE!! You picked a pretty bad time to just start because of all the pyros that are gonna be running around, but that should die down soon. Add me to steam, my account is eighteenspikes.

Top Bottom