• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
Well... I do know you have a feminine look to you lone... that COULD be why most smashers would want to kiss you. Maybe do some secks too because you don't have a *****

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
We'll do it nomination style hah just get the vote or approval of 5 or more members and bam....also you have to be hawt

And yes, I do believe I am >__>

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Oh...the humor of this thread!

I have never seen so many gay stereotypes within three pages in entire my life...

NICE :rolleyes:

It's not like there is anyone on here that's gay, that'd read this stuff, and be offended

...right?

Zicore

Smash Champion
Oh...the humor of this thread!

I have never seen so many gay stereotypes within three pages in entire my life...

NICE :rolleyes:

It's not like there is anyone on here that's gay, that'd read this stuff, and be offended

...right?
idk, ask you offended by it? Cause you know...your "secret" is out...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
We'll find out if my jiggs is anygood at Articuno. Jiggs is terrible, but contrary to popular belief I don't really just roll out. That's when I first started playing jiggs when it was the first week of brawl. Roll out is only used to punish really bad recovery.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
All lone does is roll out, and wifi makes that a legit strategy.

---

edit: if you can have a custom avatar now, what's the point of getting a premium account?

Top Bottom