• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
melee my house in neenah, friday morning. we're leaving for the tourney at like 5pm cause we got housing arranged so youd prob have to head back then. woudl you bring anyone?

Yadam

Smash Cadet
yeah i'll get back to ya for yer address then if i'm coming, i would bring xtra and earl if they don't work. i'll ask them if they want to tomorrow

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the answer spikes... hmmm I may be willing to make the drive June 21st or 22nd. Anyone around that weekend?

Yadam

Smash Cadet
ok spikes xtra and i will come (not sure about earl but oh well he's too good anyway) just need to know what time you want us to be there, and i'd need the address

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Yo DD I got Arcana and KoF....I think i'm half decent at AH but KoF is going TERRIBLY for me.... I used to be good with Blue Mary but I cry myself to sleep at my lack of skill in that one haha

Also saw the hulk it was pretty ownage I suppose

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Tsen...let's get some games in today. Call me when u wake up. Also join us on www.shoryuken.com for competetive 2d/3d fighters.

On that site the “Fighting Game Discussion” thread will be your friend. There u can get info on all of the basic and advance techniques on most popular fighting games.

It' be really awesome if more people from here would be willing to learn more fighting games.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Tsen, who the **** are you and why is your ****** so big? Stop talking **** to my homies behind a screen you donkey****er.

Sincerely, Chexr.

edit: by the way twins are ****** the brewers

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
hahaha i've said on many occasions I don't give a **** if it's behind a screen or not if you're gonna talk **** i'd prefer it to my face kthnx. so talk more noise please, cause it don't mean **** to me I just find it amusing as all hell

Zicore

Smash Champion
hahaha i've said on many occasions I don't give a **** if it's behind a screen or not if you're gonna talk **** i'd prefer it to my face kthnx. so talk more noise please, cause it don't mean **** to me I just find it amusing as all hell
Kinda hard to say it to your face when you never go to tournies. No johns.

Go to 'Articuno Confirmed for Brawl', you can talk **** to my face. Get fronzled.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Oooo i'm almost sorry i'm not a tourney*** and you're the one that seems to want to start **** so if you see me come and keep talkin noise. Also as if I care about losing in a game I barely gave a **** about in the first place haha I don't treat this game like life or death so you're pretty much SoL

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Well it was to meet WI people that played smash and hopefully other games, not egotistical self-centered pitiful excuses for human beings that like to talk **** to people they don't know because they like thinking that since they're good or even just decent at something it actually matters when in reality it doesn't IT'S A ****ING GAME. so gartz on that minor psychologically uplifting accomplishment

Chexr

Smash Ace
Trolling is so easy now a days. Maybe you should take a time out and think about your life and maybe take some anger management classes.

Top Bottom