• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
all a bunch of QQ ing little *****es this thread was ****ing fail a long *** time ago no use on complaining especially when you yourself aren't contributing **** that's worthwhile. so how about less criticism and more stfu.

Anyway I just got back Web and if you haven't noticed it's ****ing terrible outside haha have to get a raincheck on that hangout
How many tournies have you been to? Do you even play this game?

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
hahaha as if I care what ****ing zicore thinks either you're a narcissistic piece of ****ing human waste and should either a. kill yourself or b. try actually doing something with your life and THEN when you fail, kill yourself. sorry smash isn't my life you queer little douche so maybe when you lose the ****tard ego you'll actually be a half-decent person.

oh stress huh? you don't ****ing know me, you've never even ****ing seen me so don't act as if you know **** cause you don't and you **** sure don't need to talk to me like i'm scared of your ***** *** or something cause none of you are **** to me and you never will be more than some forum flaming ***gots. what do you know it's sargerus forums all over again.

Zicore

Smash Champion
hahaha as if I care what ****ing zicore thinks either you're a narcissistic piece of ****ing human waste and should either a. kill yourself or b. try actually doing something with your life and THEN when you fail, kill yourself. sorry smash isn't my life you queer little douche so maybe when you lose the ****tard ego you'll actually be a half-decent person.

oh stress huh? you don't ****ing know me, you've never even ****ing seen me so don't act as if you know **** cause you don't and you **** sure don't need to talk to me like i'm scared of your ***** *** or something cause none of you are **** to me and you never will be more than some forum flaming ***gots. what do you know it's sargerus forums all over again.
you never answered my questions. No johns.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Jesus...Tsen I know where u r coming from...but lets just chill my ***!

It's all good! And I hope all went well today, so maybe we could chill tomorrow.

Spikes: come hang out at our next tournament in July.

To everyone else...if u really don't contribute to the thread...then u have no right to tell anyone ****!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
MKWii is an amazing online game. No Lag, a rating system, and 12 people online. You guys need to get this, and we can race together! *giggles*

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
animated 'o.O' emoticon
I can't believe I actually sat and stared at that for the full length of the animation, thinking that maybe at the end something crazy might happen-- but no, it just looped.

That was amazing.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lone want to come to my house friday for some melee? so far ethan, cosmo, hayate, and zicore are comin.
Just Melee? Perhaps, if vino goes possibly. I haven't really played melee in months. We need to set up some summer tri-weeklies or something. Like, at a park. I got it, lets move your fest to a park. Then we can play BASEBALL, and VOLLEBALL, and BASKETBALL, and ULTIMATE FRISBEE. AND WE CANHAVEA PICNIC. And we can smash.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Just Melee? Perhaps, if vino goes possibly. I haven't really played melee in months. We need to set up some summer tri-weeklies or something. Like, at a park. I got it, lets move your fest to a park. Then we can play BASEBALL, and VOLLEBALL, and BASKETBALL, and ULTIMATE FRISBEE. AND WE CANHAVEA PICNIC. And we can smash.
lone, basketball mm?

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
is ng2 good hayate? i was thinking about getting it
there are some minor problem(that can be fixed with a patch), but over all is a great game

you should rent it first

the new weapon is awesome, and dragon seems useless other then the fact you can flying swallow for more then once

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahahahahahaha guy in the cubicle next door just farted. loud. then got up and left the room..

possible shart.

had to share

Organous

Smash Apprentice
Just a bunch of Wisconsin players kinda chllin', though I can't say I admire some of the personalities here. Some cool, some just plain Cops-junkie-types.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hahahahahahahahahaha guy in the cubicle next door just farted. loud. then got up and left the room..

possible shart.

had to share
LOL thread saved

weimdog pretty sure nobody posting here lives by Eau Claire. There are a few in the Point area if you're willing to drive for a bit.

so who all is going to the melee tourney in chicago?

Top Bottom