• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
Actually Tsen its not true we dont like to talk **** because we think we're good at this game. DId you know Zicore actually SUCKS at smash? You'd prolly kick his ***

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Nah my girlfriend likes my temper apparently, so it's gonna stick around for a little while
i just had the best idea. get your girlfriend to sign up to these boards and post here saying she has read the thread and likes your posts. then not only will you have finally found someone on the boards who doesn't hate you, the rest of us will all have a good laugh. everyone wins!

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
WOW and there it is haha the ******* comments I love so much. here's a better idea though, go **** yourself and then if you still have some douchebag comments cut yourself for every one you think of....I think you'd die but then I might be happy

Zicore

Smash Champion
i just had the best idea. get your girlfriend to sign up to these boards and post here saying she has read the thread and likes your posts. then not only will you have finally found someone on the boards who doesn't hate you, the rest of us will all have a good laugh. everyone wins!
TOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!

And ****ing quaz....I would lay waste to that ****ing fro.

And Tsen...I really don't "live" for this game. I go for the fun times. I love to chill and BS with people I don't often see. I love melee, but I am horrible.

But you really need to relax. I am just bsing. Cause thats what I do. You and lone take everything too seriously. I am always an ***, but I never mean it. You just need to learn to not take it seriously. Get fronzled.

HI QUAZ!

Edit: Ok, you do not **** with spikes. Imma fro your ****ing face to no end at a tourney you actually go to. Way to be a huge fro. GG.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Oh I love a good fight over the internet. When you win, it's like winning the special olympics, no one cares.

hunger!

Smash Champion
Tsen sits at home all day everyday and just posts on smashboards. Quaz you live in kenosha do us a favor and go kick this kids *** in real life

Zicore

Smash Champion
Tsen sits at home all day everyday and just posts on smashboards. Quaz you live in kenosha do us a favor and go kick this kids *** in real life
****ing quaz....

and dude, I would totally pounce on spikes =D

seriously...what is your deal? We are just joking around. how can you not see this?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Mmmhmmm, and being the coolest guy on the WI thread is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome
Oh you got me, I'm really hurt now. Please Tsen, stop saying such mean things, please please stop. Seriously, if you say one morething I jsut might have to like, cry, because everything you say hurts my feelings. In fact. Do you have anything else to say like.

"You're Gay"
"Go have buttsex with your online friends"
Or anything that could hurt my feelings?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
haha only on the weekends and it's funny dealing with you dumb****s I mean honestly. oh and since you're hungry eat a ****
I find that highly offensive that you're calling me dumb when you formed a terrible sentence.

I'll fix it for you.

Haha. (I only get owned) on the weekends and it's funny dealing with you dumb ****s. I mean honestly. Oh and since you're hungry, eat a ****.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Well **** idunno what else would you like to hear, tell me and i'll copy pasta it for you. Hmmm define owned I believe that was a racist comment sir

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Well **** idunno what else would you like to hear, tell me and i'll copy pasta it for you. Hmmm define owned I believe that was a racist comment sir
I figured you would learn from your previous grammar mistakes, but you continue to mess up. I'll help you again Tsen.

Well, ****, I dunno. What else would you like to hear? Tell me, and I'll copy and paste it for you. Hmm, define owned. I believe that was a racist comment sir!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Well while you're being a grammar nazi, why not correct the spelling mistakes too~
Well, while you're being a grammar nazi, why not correct the spelling mistakes too.

That was better Tsen. Your grammar is steadily improving. Maybe we can just hang out sometime, you know, just you and me.:lick:

Zicore

Smash Champion
Tsen. MM next tourney. If you win, I will never say anything bad about you, and I will praise you in my sig. If you lose...sorry...WHEN you lose, you have to kiss lone.

Zicore

Smash Champion
****ing quaz....

and tsen...whats wrong with buttsex?

****! Where is hayate when you need him for a sexual thing to be said...

Top Bottom