• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
What time were you thinking of maybe doing it?
I work till 4, and depending on where you are, I might be able to go.
Not for certain though.

Edit: just re-read it, and read the "in the morning"... so chances are I wouldn't be able too... :(
We just had a tournament in Racine. When do you work and what time would be best for everyone? I'm pretty sure I can hold a smashfest anytime. My place is actually in Pleasant Prairie, though. Not 'Kenosha,' per se. Think you could go that 'far'?

LG7

Smash Apprentice
We just had a tournament in Racine. When do you work and what time would be best for everyone? I'm pretty sure I can hold a smashfest anytime. My place is actually in Pleasant Prairie, though. Not 'Kenosha,' per se. Think you could go that 'far'?
lol, I actually have no idea where that is!
I'd have to look it up... but if you do ever have one, let me know & I'll definitely try to make it. :bee:

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
10737 41st Ave.
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158

Look that up. Also, no one try to invade my house. I planted mines around my humble abode just in case.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
The boards were much better without you. Please leave.
Don't worry Zicore, I'll never truly leave. Even whilst in Arizona I will pop in from time to time. For I shall never forget my smash friends! (IE everyone but Zicore)

*goes back to pyrowning people in Team Fortress 2 on his laptop*

Ethan.

Smash Ace
what about crystal pepsi?
and this grapple is too good (its pronounced grape-L) Its an apple that tastes like a grape.:bee:

thread saver:
If you had a band, who'd be in it, what would they play and what songs you wanna do.

me:charizard:(vocals/sax): only cuz thats how i roll.
js:zerosuitsamus: (bass/tuba): cuz he's a thug like that and the tuba needs representation in this band.
bil mueller:dedede: (keyboard/trumpet): hes this fat guy i know that looks like a koala
neil pert:snake: (drums): I'd put him on a 6 piece set just to condense his creativity.
efan:falcon: (guitar): just so we could bring him to bars.

songs
im just naming bands cuz songs might be too obscure.
Iron Maiden
House of Pain
Death from Above
Beastie Boys
Queens of the Stone Age
Yatta
Mr. Scruff
Beck
Cake
Sabbath
the list goes on...

/I've been wanting to post that for a long time.
I'm all over this.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
The boards were much better without you. Please leave.
Zicore, half the time you make things worse by saying stupid crap like this. Just cause you think CS is annoying doesn't give you the rightto tell him to leave. IMO i think you're annoying, but i deal withit. And Im sure Iannoy people too.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I live in the old Pleasant Prairie...give me a date and I might stop by...once I get a new ****ing window regulator and ride control sensor for my car...which should be tomorrow....new tire too

Zicore

Smash Champion
Zicore, half the time you make things worse by saying stupid crap like this. Just cause you think CS is annoying doesn't give you the rightto tell him to leave. IMO i think you're annoying, but i deal withit. And Im sure Iannoy people too.
Its all clean fun dude, chill. Me and CS banter all the time. Get over it.

chansen

Smash Lord
I think lone was the only one who didnt get that post anyway mang.

I played Last Action Castle a couplpe of times at js' but i never had the pleasure to play the sequel. I heard there is no grenades? I like big booms. And the engineer. underwater teleporting ftw.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Nice, my sister lives less than a mile from there :) we should have a smashfest at her house, she has this like $12,000 tv :lick:
Nice. However, my basement has a sexy projector that takes up a wall and another big screen that takes up another wall, which was actually our main TV until the projector replaced it in awesomeness. The basement is our home theater/rec area. It's got a bar and a pool table, but no one really uses it, hahaha.

Luckily, two big screens make for great tourney fun. My dad loves his equipment, though, so people better not break ****.

I just need to know approximately how many people would actually be interested so I can plan this appropriately.

I know a number of people that would come for a smash fest...

...but they're all scrubs, lmao. :x

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
By all means, you guys can break each other. Just don't harm the house and the furniture within. ;)

LG7

Smash Apprentice
10737 41st Ave.
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158

Look that up. Also, no one try to invade my house. I planted mines around my humble abode just in case.
Moat with Radioactive alligators is a better idea imo. :chuckle:

anyways, looked up the directions FINALLY, I know it's been a couple of days...
But yeah, you're about... 47 minutes away from where I reside. So not too bad.

Just say when you want to have a Smashfest, if you do... and I should be able to make it.

I won't break nothin either! :p

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Don't believe him he speaks liesssss!!! but I live like 3 min maybe 5 away i'm sure since PP isn't that big and I live there too hah

Quaz

Smash Master
well I get off work at 5 on Friday so I could always just head over from there. Depends how late you're willing to play though.

Plus do you have any friends that play Melee? >_>

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Nice. However, my basement has a sexy projector that takes up a wall and another big screen that takes up another wall, which was actually our main TV until the projector replaced it in awesomeness. The basement is our home theater/rec area. It's got a bar and a pool table, but no one really uses it, hahaha.

Luckily, two big screens make for great tourney fun. My dad loves his equipment, though, so people better not break ****.

I just need to know approximately how many people would actually be interested so I can plan this appropriately.

I know a number of people that would come for a smash fest...

...but they're all scrubs, lmao. :x
Scrubs have feelings too >.>

Im not opposed to driving this distance, I could possibly go.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Oh, come on. I totally love scrubs! They make me look better than I actually am! *Pose!* ;D Haha, I'm just playing. Not to mention, the 'scrubs' I'm talking about are actually just friends of mine.

Anyways, I actually don't expect it to be anything huge. Ryzen and I are planning a real tournament in the future, though. Probably late July or early August. The venue we checked out is huge and freakin' awesome. We'd have like unlimited pizza and soda and the place is big enough to have Brawl, Melee, and 64 tournaments. It's between Milwaukee and Chicago, and Six Flags: Great America is only 15 minutes away from the place. Ryzen and I checked it out yesterday and actually recorded a video to show Wisjohnsin/Illinois. We expect it to be fairly laaarge. We know more people in Illinois than Wisconsin, really, but that's why I'm mentioning it here now.

That aside, the 'smashfest' at my house would probably just be like a chill hangout, so I don't suggest people that live farther than 1.5 hours away should even bother going. Not that I wouldn't love you guys to come, but I just don't think it'd be really worth your gas money. No prizes or anything; just smash and food.

We'll see, though. **** might happen and I might make a spur of the moment tournament. XD *Ramblerambleramble...*

Also, happy birthday on Friday, Tsen.

chansen

Smash Lord
You live anywhere near madison?

Also, anyone who is bored and close to madison. I'm up for playing most weekend.

I only have melee, but I like mortar sliding, so i'll play brawl if you bring it.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
thanks. and lawl i've seen you around methinks...well maybe that's if you went to tremper haha. also glad I get into 6flags for free woooooo

Top Bottom