• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Faye lives in Kenosha! :D! WE MUST PLAY. I WILL BRING MY LITTLE SISTER THAT PWNS.

Hey, actually, what is everyone doing next wednesday? I can probably have a smashfest at my place in the morning or something.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
Faye lives in Kenosha! :D! WE MUST PLAY. I WILL BRING MY LITTLE SISTER THAT PWNS.

Hey, actually, what is everyone doing next wednesday? I can probably have a smashfest at my place in the morning or something.
What time were you thinking of maybe doing it?
I work till 4, and depending on where you are, I might be able to go.
Not for certain though.

Edit: just re-read it, and read the "in the morning"... so chances are I wouldn't be able too... :(

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I have an insatiable desire for Pepsi Blue, which sadly cannot and will not be extirpated.

chansen

Smash Lord
what about crystal pepsi?
and this grapple is too good (its pronounced grape-L) Its an apple that tastes like a grape.:bee:

thread saver:
If you had a band, who'd be in it, what would they play and what songs you wanna do.

me:charizard:(vocals/sax): only cuz thats how i roll.
js:zerosuitsamus: (bass/tuba): cuz he's a thug like that and the tuba needs representation in this band.
bil mueller:dedede: (keyboard/trumpet): hes this fat guy i know that looks like a koala
neil pert:snake: (drums): I'd put him on a 6 piece set just to condense his creativity.
efan:falcon: (guitar): just so we could bring him to bars.

songs
im just naming bands cuz songs might be too obscure.
Iron Maiden
House of Pain
Death from Above
Beastie Boys
Queens of the Stone Age
Yatta
Mr. Scruff
Beck
Cake
Sabbath
the list goes on...

/I've been wanting to post that for a long time.

chansen

Smash Lord
He's one of my best friends dude. I went to climbing camp with him when i was like 13. We still kick it too. Cept he lives in Milwaukee...

Top Bottom