• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
HEY STEVENS POINT AREA CREW!! I'm owning the **** out of everyone here in North Carolina. It's completely pathetic. I have not lost. People get maybe one stock offa me and then I feel like an ******* for ****** so hard. I'll be up there in like october for fall break.
-TAR
**** yeah keep truckin.. or something ??? Lol

Quaz

Smash Master
I could play any day of the week except for thursday.... BUT

all week I'm working 5-9.. so if I do anything I'd like to do anything before hand

it also takes me like 1 hour at most for me to get there, so I'd have to be home by like 3:30.. we'll see if we can work something out

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to get stuff going tommorrow because warwolfe has school tuesday so he'd have to be back home at a certain time and idk it would just be nice to get done y'know =]

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
****! Most of my friends think Tuesday is better. We could do both days, but we just gotta figure out times and a place. I can't do it here because I am living with my girlfriend's family for the summer and don't wish to intrude and invite others over to her house.

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Sounds good. How early? We also need to get directions to the new guys. See you then Quaz!

Quaz

Smash Master
as early as 10, how many other people are gonna come with you Haus?? I was thinking if we had 8 people at my place we could hold a small tourney for like $3 or something :)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
could always drive up to marquette and we could have a big smashfest with all the newbies up here who think they are good til they play people from smashboards haha

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
I am bringing two people for sure. Are you coming Littleonetwo? So right now it'll be Quaz, maybe Spikes, Haus, 2 of Haus' friends, Warewolfe, maybe Tsen, and maybe Littleonetwo! It's up to everyone else if they wanna do a tourney. Will definately see you tomorrow. What time is everyone planning on being at Quaz's?

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Littleonetwo, Warewolfe, and Tsen:

Can either of you guys bring a set-up. A friend of mine can bring a cube but we would need another television. What time are you guys going to Quaz's tomorrow? He can give you directions to his house or you can mapquest them. His address is 22246 86th Street Salem, WI 53168.

Hope to see all of you tomorrow. Peace!

Warwolfe

Smash Rookie
i mean i can bring my tv if needed and i think we be there around 11 or 11:30 cause i get off 2morrow from school at 10 now

Quaz

Smash Master
this is what I have in total

2 TVs
1 Cube
1 Wii
1 Copy of smash
NO MEMORY CARD! (please bring them)

1 more TV would be good to go with, but I'd suggest just 1 TV only (3 total should be good enough)

that should be good enough for you guys to know, see you here tomorrow morning?

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
We are going to leave at 10:30 Quaz. See all of you there. We can also bring a tv, a cube, and some memory cards. Good luck boys and let the smashfest begin!

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
yeah I plan on coming, with warwolfe and a few friends, lol its been a while since i played smash with some new blood.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
where exactly is your home located, im just curious so i can get a general idea of where i would need to go, i live on sheridan road so how far away do you live?
Yo I sent you a PM!!!

On Tuesday everyone is welcomed to come to my place for smash!! Just gimme a call 262-456-0436!

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
Yeah i'm pissed I couldn't make it how'd it go who got what *** kicked and whens the next one so I can be there this time
we had a round robin, and overall it was a good experience. Quaz kicked *** as did Haus and Tim.

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Spikes, why do you have to have that the day Haus and I move in to the dorms... >.>
I'm not sure I'll be up to driving off somewhere that same night, especially as we'll be helping the other students move in the next day.

But if nothin else we'll see you soon this year

oddgloat

Smash Cadet
OG - Waukesha - Falco/Falcon/Mario/Marth

I smashed with Cwolf, Mundungu, Chansen. They'll tell you I play every character pretty well.

Top Bottom