• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Puffinator

Smash Ace
on my trip to yellowstone, i clocked i think at least 10 hrs on my pokemon red

i need a
bulbasuar
ivausuarrr
venasuar
charmander
charmeleon
charizard
pinsir
magmar
machamp
gengar
alakazam
golem
omanyte
the evolved form of omanyte...cant remember
flareon
jolteon
ANYBODY WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?!!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Quaz, how did that hair cut go for you? Did you go for the short hair, or did you just trim down long hair a tad.

If you're wondering why, it has to do with my playing style. Short hair means, you're more aggessive, and spammy. While the trim has a more campy, spammy, homy feel to it.

Quaz

Smash Master
Puffinator likes old ladies... and jigglypuff

and Lone Im prolly gonna have it like really short cuz its hard to trim my hard without it looking like total crap (I'm better off letting it grow out)

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
lolz 5150 just cauze your roy sux and you know that my hairless cat owns don't be a hater. For the record that blue space bird is my secondary. Not main. And btw why do you consider that not playing a top tier isn't playing the game? All in all I guess i should call you Funny. Because it's good to hear it at least once before you die. Hopefully from some scary thing like a TV falling on you. Or ebola.
>.> <.< but wait your banned (again) lolz get owned (agian) Listen 51 just shut up and play your little ninja, ***** about tiers and leave the rest of us (specifically me) alone. Do the world a favor and stop being a pretentious fool.

Ohh by the way who can forget cool trainer Girl. (with the whip and short skirt) she is a hottie!
lolz
GO SLOWBRO
Slowbro> all pokemans (exept m2 lolz)
Me: Slowbro use fire blast
Stupid opponent: WTF? slowbro? Fireblast?
Stupid Opponent: T.T (bulbasaur died)
Me: ^.^ lolz get owned!

Puffinator

Smash Ace
lolz 5150 just cauze your roy sux and you know that my hairless cat owns don't be a hater. For the record that blue space bird is my secondary. Not main. And btw why do you consider that not playing a top tier isn't playing the game? All in all I guess i should call you Funny. Because it's good to hear it at least once before you die. Hopefully from some scary thing like a TV falling on you. Or ebola.
>.> <.< but wait your banned (again) lolz get owned (agian) Listen 51 just shut up and play your little ninja, ***** about tiers and leave the rest of us (specifically me) alone. Do the world a favor and stop being a pretentious fool.

Ohh by the way who can forget cool trainer Girl. (with the whip and short skirt) she is a hottie!
lolz
GO SLOWBRO

u dont even need to worry about 5150 hes a jerk on the boards but coo in real life

51drifty

Smash Rookie
lolz 5150 just cauze your roy sux and you know that my hairless cat owns don't be a hater. For the record that blue space bird is my secondary. Not main.
mind if i just summarize this with "johns"?
And btw why do you consider that not playing a top tier isn't playing the game?
because it's true?
All in all I guess i should call you Funny. Because it's good to hear it at least once before you die. Hopefully from some scary thing like a TV falling on you. Or ebola.
HAY GUYZ I JUST STOLE A JOKE FORM A MOVIE LOL AM I COOL NOW??????
lol im so hurt im banned NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. oh from now on everytime i see you post im following your dumb mew2 ***.

lolz
GO SLOWBRO
not funny.
u dont even need to worry about 5150 hes a jerk on the boards but coo in real life
wait.....................who are you? ROFL.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Ahh 50 replying to your message is piontless because you have (I think it's a new record) gotten your self banned (again) in under 24hrs ROFLCOPTER!

Hey guys ive got a stalker! <.< >.> zomg. where is the **** whistle when you need it?

OK moving forward, is there a definate date for CC6?

Fastest

Smash Ace
Ahh 50 replying to your message is piontless because you have (I think it's a new record) gotten your self banned (again) in under 24hrs ROFLCOPTER!

Hey guys ive got a stalker! <.< >.> zomg. where is the **** whistle when you need it?

OK moving forward, is there a definate date for CC6?
Don't worry. He has many accounts and unlimited IP addresses. Respond away. He'll get back to you one way or another.

Zicore

Smash Champion
HAHAHA! 5150 is too good. I don't know why everyone takes him so seriously on here, when if they meet him in real life, he is funny as hell. I had the liberty of being in the same room as him at FC for a bit, and he was hilarious, though I thought he was a **** on the boards. Tonji, just relax. If you take him seriously, then that is your own fault...

Quaz

Smash Master
or we could just do this

**** 5150 THAT STUPID *** ***** IS A ****ING ****** HE ****ING SUCKS AT SMASH AND PUTS MIDWEST DOWN CUZ OF SPAM WHAT A ****ING ***** I HATE HIM I WILL CHALLENGE HIM TO A $10000000 MM AND 4 STOCK HIS SHEIK WITH PICHU CUZ HE SUCKS THAT BAD THEN I'LL LAUGH AT HIM SO HARD AND THEN POST VIDS AND EVERYONE WILL LAUGH AT HIS ***GOT *** OMG WTF I HATE SMASH ITS FULL OF *******S EVERYON HATES WI WTF WE DONT SUCK WE'RE GOOD *****ES **** IT GO TO HELL

...now is that something to take seriously? hmm.... the caps sure give that idea >_>

element_of_fire

Smash Lord
crash it happened at fudge butt **** 1 and MN won by 1 stock... we were ahead by like 10 stock when they had like 5 then the came back... i wasn't there so it wasn't my fault :p

Zicore

Smash Champion
Hopefully never.

What about Fudge Butt **** 2? WI/MN rematch?
ROFL!

GO WI! I doubt I would play at this one though. Even if I did take out Sparrows fox with 12% =P

And if there is a Fudge Butt **** 2, we won't have KSSB, cause his is in fricken Chicago now =( Oh well, WE HAVE EOF! YEAY!

Zicore

Smash Champion
well didnt he only have one stock left?? and then didnt aaron 4 stock you or something?
No, after I took out sparrow, I took out some Doc player, don't know his name. Then I lost to a falco with my one stock left...

And yes, losing KSSB is still important, Gary, considering he is #3 in state...thats kinda big.

Oh, and Quaz, edit first post with the new people, like myself, Tonji, Efan, and the others...

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
the real question is, does he have a car

and paul, since when did you care about this game anyway @_@ THIS GAME SUCKS BALLZ SON

as for losing kssb, we lose some one but gain 2 good player, that's why is not a big deal

and i'm still here to 4 stock yoshii lol...jk

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
Total Est. Time: 1 hour, 23 minutes Total Est. Distance: 66.45 miles

in other words a hellofalot closer =))))
did you use mapquest or google map, because i just found out that mapquest sucks ball

as fudge go, i'm bringing hentai this time and no one is stopping me lol

Top Bottom