• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Hey wisconson scrublings, anyone up for some traveling to smash some time after labor day? I used to live in Midland, MI, but now i'm going to school at Northern Michigan in Marquette, not too far of a drive really from northeastern side of wisconson. I'd be interested in smashing with some of you guys soon (possibly)

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Tsen/Yuki - Kenosha - Marth oh and I have like 5 other friends that smash too but only 3 are really any good but that's imo

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I think Marquette, MI is like 2 hours from appleton. I used to go there for snowboarding.

Quaz, update the first post with fudge butt **** 2 info and link. plzkthx.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
Well personally I live in Pleasant Prairie =S but i'm in Kenosha more than I am at my own home, also I went to Tremper last year I live 10 min away from it if you know where that is and all my friends live within a 15 min radius of me as well

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Tomorrow I'm heading into Grafton to hang out with Dani, maybe I can smash with all you southern WI guys tomorrow night. Who's game????????????????????????

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Quaz, we should get together to smash it up this next week because I don't work. Also we can play Tsen and get him involved too. I'll let you know for sure. I also have a friend (my girlfriend's brother) who wants to get better also. Talk to you soon. Peace!

Quaz

Smash Master
my friend andrew lives in Pleasent Prairie, and I live in Salem .. and I do know where Tremper is

man I'd love to smash tomorrow but I'm not even sure about it right now =\ I have to be to work at 10 on saturday

Warwolfe

Smash Rookie
WarWolfe-Kenosha-Sheik Im one of Tsen friends i would really like to get together with other ppl and smash it up

Zicore

Smash Champion
Spikes, when are you gonna have another smashfest? I might try and make it up there. KSSB won't be there, but Zicore will. And thats all that matters, really =P

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
hey guys today I found out IL is pretty good at smash bros

my only regret is that I repeatedly beat the guy who got 2nd, but I got 5th. oh well.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Hey everyone I know it's been awhile since I've posted. Just wanna say you're all the best and I miss you all! Hopefully we'll get some tournament going in Racine again soon! Just looking for a new revenue!

Also I believe Quaz, Andrew, and Rob are coming to my place tonight for some smash you're all welcomed to come, play, and crash if needbe!

Gimme a ring 262-456-0436 (Webster)! We play Smash, Naruto GNT4, and Naruto Accel.

Laters...

BTW Tapion = best Sasuke in WI...LOL!

YOU GUYS ARE AWARE THAT EVO IS LIVE AND ONLINE! THE SSBM SEGMENT JUST PAST AND CAN BE SEEN HERE ------> http://operator11.com/shows/3694

Warwolfe

Smash Rookie
where exactly is your home located, im just curious so i can get a general idea of where i would need to go, i live on sheridan road so how far away do you live?

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
cool cool... i also live in the kenosha area, in fact im friends with Tsen and Warwolfe, it would be sweet to play some new people...

where does everyones skill rank on here?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
pm me some time before there is a tournament anywhere within 3.5 hours from marquette MI. lol... really i'd like to play with people who actually know what they are doing again, ever since i left home it has been really sad.

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Littleonetwo, Quaz, Tsen, and Warewolfe:

What day is the best day during the week this next week to get together to smash? Also, where do you want to do this? I want this to happen before I leave for school on Saturday! Let me know and get back to me because I have two friends that'll be down with it as well.

Where on Sheridan do you live Warewolfe?

Littleonetwo

Smash Cadet
hmm im not sure im off Monday and tuesday, but i work the rest of the week, as for where we would meet up, i dont have a place we can go.

Warwolfe

Smash Rookie
ya so we should set something up for tomorrow or tuesday for everyone that can meet up and who wants to me up can

Tyrone565

Smash Cadet
Sounds good to me! I'll call my friends up and then call Quaz and see what works for him. We will find a place, so no problems there. See ya guys within the next two days.

tar

Smash Rookie
HEY STEVENS POINT AREA CREW!! I'm owning the **** out of everyone here in North Carolina. It's completely pathetic. I have not lost. People get maybe one stock offa me and then I feel like an ******* for ****** so hard. I'll be up there in like october for fall break.
-TAR

Top Bottom