• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
sunday would work better. i have off of work and school. and cos, afterwords, i could just drive you back to chi-town...provided i get a little gas money. and eof, you could go to, if you wish...
if you're 100% sure you can drive me back, I'm 100% for sunday being the day (btw I will chip in for gas)

Zicore

Smash Champion
chicago is a loooooooooong ways away and i work monday mornin'
well yeah, I wouldn't expect you to come. Thats why I suggested taking another car.

On another note, when would be the best time to have the smash fest at spikes. I have a person who would be willing to also drive up there, but works until 3. If it lasts until then, then she would go up there, given that it would last until around 9.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I work Sunday, no can do. What's with the auto spellchecker? And why is spellcheck not a word in the spellchecker? Either way it's pretty sweet. Anyways, Saturday around 11, until somewhat into the evening (8pm?) is what I'm lookin at. Who else can make it?

Ethan.

Smash Ace
if you're talking about the 1st, then yeah i'll probably be able to make it in the afternoon. Probably around 3 or 4.

Zicore

Smash Champion
darn...it would be better if it was on sunday =( I work sat. night, so I can't make it up there. I doubt KSSB would do that either...CRAP!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
you guys are *****, I asked Quaz to smash on Saturday and everyone's all "NO SPIKES AT UR HOUSE", then I say "okay my house at Saturday"and you all want Sunday. WTF. If you point guys really want to smash, we can start it earlier so Zicore can work. If not, we can just smash some other time.
OK so we have JS and efan. Lol. Can anyone else go??

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
looks like i can now, i just need to convince my mom and everyone knows how hard it is @_@
looks like black hayate isn't going then.

There is a small chance me and vino would go to this. I'll have to see though. I have work in the morning. We'll see.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
well i was gonna rip it to my comp i have all the software because i dont have a cap card or anything. so thats like the only way i can get footage plus i got dial up so i dont think i would be able to download from you =/ but w/e idk if i really feel like hauling that so ill see in the morning.

edit: ill bring controller lol

Puffinator

Smash Ace
ill bring a cube if i go (which is prob a yes)

caleb u better be done with work by at least 2 otherwise im leaving...
WITHOUT YOU

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Looks like I should be going, vino I'm getting off at like 3... wait for me. You are my only ride.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
EOF HAS A NEW AVATAR!!!!!?!!!?!?!?!!?!?////1?!?!11one!!!!1//?????

On a side note...what's an edit button?

Top Bottom