• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Oh, okay. Are you not able to rent that room out at all anymore or is it just this April? There has to be some other room or place you can rent for free or for an extremely cheap cost. :<

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Yeah, the regular venue will be back next year, but I won't be. I guess I can still come down and host tournaments, though, and I'd like to. Erik, remind me to show you how to do room reservation and org registration tonight.

We can still get a venue I wager for the 14th. It simply won't be the most easily accessed building. I accidentally almost got the Gordon commons at one point. Really the only issue is parking is not the most convenient of locations at that place. Although, I have never been there, frank said it had large rooms.

So Sam, will you be like John and have a job in Madison and might be able to make the smashfests next year?

Zicore

Smash Champion
Got drunk on Crown and Flaming Dr. Peppers, and started watching Cowboy Bebop. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Ya'll *****es if you can't find a venue. Chansen held one in his basement for ****s sake. I'm sure there is one nearby that can hold 40 people. Just don't include brawl. That should be enough.

hunger!

Smash Champion
yo, that basement chansen dungeon tourney was sooo much fun. and the winner got that signed oar or w/e. i miss chansen tournies. I MISS CHANSEN

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I was thinking about having it in y basement, but upon further inspection there are no plugins. Erik, see what magic you can work on Gordon Commons ASAP.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
gordon's rooms are super massive, but I have a feeling the outlet configuration is worse.
I think the best parking would be the same spot we always have people park in, which says a lot since it's like a 10 minute walk.

Erik, see what magic you can work on Gordon Commons ASAP.
I have a feeling the outlet configuration is worse. I think the best parking would be the same spot we always have people park in, which says a lot since it's like a 10 minute walk.
What would you think about a tournament on April 15th? I know there aren't traditionally tournaments on Sunday, but I can get a venue that day.
I'm I reserving a room at Gordon's or not? The soonest I can hand in a form for reservation is this monday.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
moving to st. francis hey sanchez u live there in the summer rite maybe we can play

:phone:
My parents will be moving to 27th street during spring break, plus I'll go back to Milwaukee once or twice a month.

If you want to play during spring break, text 414-514-1401

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Oh man, phone number sharing party! Mine is 252-367-3534 if anyone needs it.

And btw, I'm still searching for a job with hours other than 4 - midnight.

Quaz

Smash Master
Not that it makes a difference, but I live in Racine now. Thinking about trying to get a tourney going on sometimes. I bet if I had a $100 bonus to the pot I'd get a decent attendance.

Does anyone know if the parking lot 91 is completely free parking? Its like directly east of the Kohl Center and only like a 3 minute walk to Gordon Commons. Also, Gordon's lower level does have a room with plenty of outlets room A-2, so I'll be getting that one.

Top Bottom