• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
the purpose of having a higher entry fee is to make bracket a little bit more exciting. plus its fun to play under pressure.

lol, maybe thats why lonejedi won't accept my $25 mm.

fruitloop: I showed my sister the goldeneye game and we stole the 'watch canceling' pause thing bond does. you can look at your watch to ignore or escaoe the situation your in, :D
Didn't you see that I already accepted your $25? Learn to read. Spikes is covering half of it.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Still don't believe noobjedi.

quaz: are you picking me up tomorrow? If so, you can call 414-779-3086 or text my current phone.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Thanks for the further confidence Sanchaz!
First off, I just want to apologize to Sanchaz. I in no way think that I am better than Sanchaz, and was just having a little fun to get the community a little fired up. He's the better player rigth now, and I respect his ability. To further that, I won't be accepting any $25 MM's from anyone including the Good Doctor. I will accept $5 MMs. I have no idea what characters you play Good Doctor, but I'd be fine with whatever. Just let me know.

I want to be a courteous and humble player when it comes to this game, so I refuse to brag about my abilities anymore, and just let my play do the talking. Good luck to everyone at Don't Blink 4.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
First off, I just want to apologize to Sanchaz. I in no way think that I am better than Sanchaz, and was just having a little fun to get the community a little fired up. He's the better player rigth now, and I respect his ability. To further that, I won't be accepting any $25 MM's from anyone including the Good Doctor. I will accept $5 MMs. I have no idea what characters you play Good Doctor, but I'd be fine with whatever. Just let me know.

I want to be a courteous and humble player when it comes to this game, so I refuse to brag about my abilities anymore, and just let my play do the talking. Good luck to everyone at Don't Blink 4.
Are you going to DB4?

Landry

Smash Ace
Are Madison people going to Don't Blink? Anyone with a car have extra room?

That has to feel incredibly awkward. Watching someone speed run while other people are watching you do nothing as you watch that person speed run.

Oh, well, missed him playing. Nice effort though. Almost 100k up in funds so far.

Apex Crews too good.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I got 5th at my first regional with like 80 entrances in marvel. WISCONSIN!!!

marvel still has bull**** 0 to death combos, but I think its a great game for a ton of reasons......however, melee > umvc3.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Nice Job Sanchaz!

So... Me and vino really want to play with people this week before Don't Blink. Anyone want to drive down and get some friendlies in with us for a day??? (Sanchaz, Fruitloop, John, anyone else)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
lol @ that video.

yoooo. amaze is going to be in madison this Sunday. he wants a taste of wisconsin smash. anyone down?

Top Bottom