• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
>mfw I come on Smashboards for the first time in infinity, and I find that my Leafass thread has been deleted

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Nice Job Sanchaz!

So... Me and vino really want to play with people this week before Don't Blink. Anyone want to drive down and get some friendlies in with us for a day??? (Sanchaz, Fruitloop, John, anyone else)
>implying you and vino aren't a bunch of ****** loving ******s
>inb4 white knights
>My Man.denzel.jpg
>implying I'm not a racist **** who loves *** nogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iw0-U9OknI

:cool:

>implying this isn't my last post before I'm banned unduly
>implying the loudest one in the room isn't the weakest one
>implying Frank Lucas isn't my hero
>implying I haven't built my hatreds up over the years, little by little.
>implying I don't see the worst in people.
>implying I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need.
>implying there are not times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

That's a clown suit. That's a costume, with a big sign on it that says "Arrest me". You understand? You're too loud, you're making too much noise. Listen to me, the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

G

genkaku

back in milwaukee if anyone wants to play ever.
there are only so many secondaries I can bear to pick up playing the same person all the time, especially against her campy *** sheik.

also, the link falcon MU is the most fun I've had with this game in months. creative juices flowing.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Top Bottom