• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Yes sanchaz, imad

double post.. because imad
is that like an apple product?

THE IMAD. IT MAKES OTHER PEOPLE MAD. YOU CAN TAKE IT ANYWHERE, SHARE IT WITH FREINDS AND MAKE THEM MAD TOO. TONS OF FEATURES. THE iMAD ONLY 42 PAYMENTS OF $8.95.

(only one of you would get the $8.95 joke)

Landry

Smash Ace
Hey WI. I'm gonna be home in Madison for break soon. Are there any tourney's happening in January for WI or is going to Don't Blink my best shot for some Melee action?

Landry

Smash Ace
You're actually willing to play some Melee Landry? You said Don't Blink, so maybe you ment brawl. Idk.
Yeah, I've pretty much sworn off Brawl to put more time into Melee. I'm still not great but I'm working on it... But yeah, I'm definitely looking to get some practice in while I'm home if its possible.

edit: typo

Quaz

Smash Master
If I were to host winter smashfests at my house say.. on Sundays (not counting Christmas, ofcourse.. or I guess New Years, idk.) Would anyone show up? Im looking at Frank and Sanchaz for this. I know Im probably a good hour and 20 mins away, but you could always pick up sanchaz and we could always smash at Geo's house too (as well as mine).

sanchaz

Smash Lord
If I were to host winter smashfests at my house say.. on Sundays (not counting Christmas, ofcourse.. or I guess New Years, idk.) Would anyone show up? Im looking at Frank and Sanchaz for this. I know Im probably a good hour and 20 mins away, but you could always pick up sanchaz and we could always smash at Geo's house too (as well as mine).
hell yeah. I show up, just give me a ride and a plan and we are good, :)

Top Bottom