• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
just go to the tourney if you want lol. the fest already plenty of ppl confirmed (who had a 0% chance of going to sg) and it definitely is going to happen this weekend (not gonna wait a week to break in the house) so dont feel like youll hurt my feelings by going to a tourney

sanchaz

Smash Lord
giving kels money is more important to you than breaking in a new smash house?? i mean ppl can go to sg if they would rather but i most def am going to be at home that weekend so I might as well get drunk and play video games.
this is perhaps the smartest thing said of all time, i expect quest 64 to be present as well.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
why does everyone hate that game? i played it and beat it, and i loved the **** outta it.
its these new school kids. them and their wii's and xboxes. they will never understand classic video games like contra, rygar, spiderman max carnage, super mario 3. they think halo and cod are cool games but will be easily forgotten. i miss quest 64. oh and pilot wings to lol.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
its these new school kids. them and their wii's and xboxes. they will never understand classic video games like contra, rygar, spiderman max carnage, super mario 3. they think halo and cod are cool games but will be easily forgotten. i miss quest 64. oh and pilot wings to lol.
Maximum Carnage is so harddddd

john!

Smash Hero
you think cod is a cool game...

Quaz

Smash Master
you wanna know whats a really good troll? Me. Ive been trolling you guys this entire time.

Get at me. I mean seriously.. Quaz? How could anyone take a Quaz so seriously?

chansen

Smash Lord
^barf^

I wanna talk about quest 64...

I remember seeing online as a kid, that you could get all four elements per level if you could press the four buttons simultaneously. I almost gagged with excitement.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
sanchaz: is there any way you can get to my place on saturday? Then I can drive us from there, cuz Milwaukee is basically the opposite direction.
dragmire: PM me your address.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i beat maximum carnage on a daily basis, though yeah it's hard
on a more serious note other then trolling. i think everyone chooses venom over spiderman in that game. his music is soooooo badass. im going to find this game on ebay

mundungu; i have a lot better at mvc3. tell alex to watch out. :D

john!

Smash Hero
on a more serious note other then trolling. i think everyone chooses venom over spiderman in that game. his music is soooooo badass. im going to find this game on ebay

is alex the mvc player who came to that one smashfest? because that would explain a lot

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hahah I was watchin that guy on the ufgt7 stream. "He's from Madison wi. Is there anyone else even good from there?" "uhh....... Nope."

Dragmire

Smash Lord

who said anything about trolling? i've taken that game down in like 50 mins dude

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Yea Chris, we'll have to come to the next SG.

How many meat boy setups are we gonna have at this thing? Does anyone still play that game?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
sanchaz & sink are arriving at my place in grafton between 3 and 4, then we'll leave my place at 4. If dragmire's coming we'll get him on the way.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
is this an overnight thing? just curious, that and will we need money for food or you guys got some badass stuff planned? (is clearly too lazy to find OP of the event) lol

Top Bottom