• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

john!

Smash Hero
sanchaz & sink are arriving at my place in grafton between 3 and 4, then we'll leave my place at 4. If dragmire's coming we'll get him on the way.
so im totally able to come to this tomorrow is there anything in particular you guys wanted me to bring? i can get consoles n **** but not a tv sadly
o_o will there be room for me? i can drive separately if i have to

and are you planning on staying the night?

edit: looks like my family assumed i wouldn't have anything to do tomorrow night and made last minute plans to have dinner with local relatives (i am moving in tomorrow). so i'll drive up myself later on. spikes make sure to pm/text me your address

Wafles

Smash Lord
Some important info for tomorrow:

If anyone can bring a small table and another setup, that'd be useful. We have seating for just about everybody, but if anyone has a couple folding chairs that wouldn't be the worst thing to bring.

We will have 2 setups here, someone should bring a 3rd, or maybe we can get 4 going.

We'll take whatever money we get and go and get pizzas with them, we'll have some cheap liquor for people to have too, but in general I'm not buying any soda or anything ahead of time, so bring that if you want it. I may go buy a couple cases tomorrow if people want.

Otherwise, just dont make a mess of the place. I've been working really hard to get the whole house set up so that it's presentable/livable by saturday.

For parking, park on the road across the street from the house. You will likely need to call the city and give them your license plate number so that you don't get ticketed, but I'll have details on exactly what people will need to do by tomorrow.

And once again, I'm asking that people don't show up before 4:00, I'm still setting things up, but if people start trickling in a little early its not the end of the world.

Also, no smoking in the house. Figured this was obvious but I wanted to post it again.

See you guys tomorrow.

TL;DR: Read the ****ing post, its kind of important, at least to me.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
on a more serious note other then trolling. i think everyone chooses venom over spiderman in that game. his music is soooooo badass. im going to find this game on ebay

mundungu; i have a lot better at mvc3. tell alex to watch out. :D
I play that **** for free on my hacked wii

Dragmire

Smash Lord
super ggs to the badass smashfest at the spikefels house, thanks for the ride frootloop and good times from all

spikes: sorry for the little incident with my dad, he's overprotective but fortunately he was kinda chill about it when i got home, honestly i thought he'd never let me do anything like this again but he seems fine now

also double bowser is a better team than double sheik FACT

Quaz

Smash Master
Sounds like it was a good time! Sorry I couldn't show.

When will the next one be?

Also, perhaps we can hold the next Quinkfest this weekend. (I close on saturday tho)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i had a really good time. however, i feel extremely silly for a couple things.

spikes: i swear that i knew that i had 100s of mola in the swiss bank account. that issue is now solved. :) on a more serious note. your a ****** at quest 64. tf2 is hilarious. bing. bing! BING!!!!! lmao

mundungu: thx for bailing me out. again. lol. next time i c ya. and your gonna hate zero so much.

goddam cereal box: lonejedi........really. i had faith. i ll get pizza for ya.

wafles: sorry about the pizza. things were not going my way. i should of asked. anyways starcraft players have reported headaches during gameplay lol. at least it still looks really fun.

lonejedi: the statement by ethan still stands. "lonejedi is a noob" let me know when you stop tilting sheilds and start grabbing them. keep playing vino

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Hella fun fest all. It was good to see a bunch of people I never see nowadays.

Wafles I'm pretty sure I left a PS3 controller at your place. I forgot that I brought two controllers for meat boy, so let me know if you have an extra one.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ya dungle we have your controller. i think someone also left a pillow here

I had a really good time and I hope we can do more of these over summer. thanks everyone for bringing setups and not making a mess of the place. sorry to anyone who was exposed to the drama at the end of the night, really nothing needs to be said and it should not happen again. I really want quaz to show up at the next one. and there should also be mario party 2

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
spikes: das my pillow. Hope you have more of these so I can pick it up.

sandbagchaz: I told you I'm secretly bad. Good **** with the driving directions though.

dragmire: send me a text/call if you wanna smash whenever. Me and my friend are in grafton for the summer.

sink:
also, host a smashfest.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
alright frootloop, i do need to get good at this game again so i'll be sure to get at ya soon (more than likely after the whole graduation thing)

and i'll be training my bowser like hyperbolic time chamber

ORLY

Smash Master
DLA said something about WI being interested in going to Ohio this weekend?

send me a PM if this applies to you

sanchaz

Smash Lord
How can WI even attempt to troll about another state being barren? The only state around us you might win against would be IN.
your state is garbage sir. dont come into my thread talking ****. otherwise i will tear you up. dont even get me started. and speaking of garbage, thats what your pokemon puzzle league are at as well. sanchaz 1. oro 0. :D

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Bad troll
Bad state
Don't even know why I responded
Didn't a bunch of IL players come to that Madison tourney a month ago thinking they were going to make easy cash, and the top 3 were all WI players? FLAME WARRRRRRR

Top Bottom