• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Just realized that I've attended 4 tournaments, and I've faced sanchaz 4 times in bracket. Leave me alone!!
Also someone PM me the address/info for spikes fest.

chansen

Smash Lord
Recently Finished:
Sekirei
Sengoku Basara
Heat Guy J

Watching:
Basilisk
Doctor Who
Shin Chan

Thoughts?

Edit: Also this. He should have exed that tatsu at 3:28

ORLY

Smash Master
Quaz is coming down to IL on Wednesday to play with us, if anyone would like to carpool with him.

Game on, WI!

ORLY

Smash Master
Two things!

Bring money for food. We have this pizzeria here with slices big as your head and free soda for $4

If anyone can bring any form of AV - USB recoding device (like a GameBridge or a Dazzle) we could run a livestream orrrr record!

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Two things!

Bring money for food. We have this pizzeria here with slices big as your head and free soda for $4

If anyone can bring any form of AV - USB recoding device (like a GameBridge or a Dazzle) we could run a livestream orrrr record!
This^
10chars

ORLY

Smash Master
Copied from the Smash O Clock thread:

@FrootLoop, Sanchaz, Sync, and Quaz: So when are you guys coming tomorrow? I don't work so we can begin anywhere after 2.

Text me!

Wafles

Smash Lord
there's a guy on MTV whose coming out to his family n **** and he looks exactly like wafles.
o_o

Why are you watching MTV?

Oh, also for Spikes + My fest coming up, I wouldn't be opposed to playing a little brawl or brawl minus there. Let me know if any brawl people are interested.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
oh ya for the fest just bring $5, we'll get pizza and drinks. ethan, tongji, xtra, and yadam are also going but just dont post anymore. lookin forward to it :)

ORLY

Smash Master
That smashfest had better not be this weekend, over Smashing Grounds..

Also: smash this week on Wednesday here again. R bros may be joining us for training.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Dam, this fest is gonna be amazing. Is anyone from Madison other than Sam going? I'm not really sure who all is around these parts anymore.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
fruitloop do u have enough room for another falcon main?
Orly bro. it is ok. there will be more smashing grounds for wisconsin to place higher then you

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
this is very poor timing, WI

i'm disappointed in you
giving kels money is more important to you than breaking in a new smash house?? i mean ppl can go to sg if they would rather but i most def am going to be at home that weekend so I might as well get drunk and play video games.

john!

Smash Hero
it's not easy getting a state with relatively few smashers to drive 3 hours there and back... that being said, if people want to go, might it be possible to move it to a later weekend?

Top Bottom