• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
mundungu, zero and dante are so broken together, You have to check out the combos that I keep on creating, this game is starting to become fun, yayyyyyy. however that sent character is so goddam boring. is their another character that I can learn that will go good with zero dante, mainly for assets.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
There really isn't a better assist for Zero, and almost none better for dante. Doom / Iron Man beam is close, but not as good. You can try those.

Akuma tatsu for rushdown is decent too.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I came up with hidden missles from doom, magneto's DISRUPTOR!, trish eletric thing, and....well yea, a ton of other combinations, however I still need approach from a neutral stand point, and with no stupid psn to test this out, urrghhh, am I suppose to mind game the cpu, its so retatred. they grab me while being pressured from an assist and zero, WTF! however sent just destroys cpu's, lmao

oh, and the mvc3 boards are retarted, someone mention ryu being a good character. HA! lol, not making fun of red ryu above me, :p

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i got a job offer in brookfield/elm grove, how far is that from you milwaukee folks?
are you living in milwaukee? did you like get an internship over the summer? details, details john! we'll only be 20 minutes apart:awesome:

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Yeah, john I'm in Grafton which is ~half hour north of brookfield. Sync/quaz are in greenfield, which is just south of brookfield, and I'm not exactly sure where sanchaz lives.

john!

Smash Hero
are you living in milwaukee? did you like get an internship over the summer? details, details john! we'll only be 20 minutes apart:awesome:
fffuuuu

Yeah, john I'm in Grafton which is ~half hour north of brookfield. Sync/quaz are in greenfield, which is just south of brookfield, and I'm not exactly sure where sanchaz lives.
k good to know :upsidedown:

yeah if everything goes through i'll be interning for thomson-reuters, i'm still amazed that they hired me with zero professional work experience

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
John, what's your LoL tag, I keep reading you post in the LoL thread, but I'm too lazy to skim through the names.

Btw, I'm trying to peer pressure steve into playing LoL, he actually downloaded it and tried it once without playing the tutorial lolol. Everyone should pressure him to play it.

john!

Smash Hero
oh sorry lol. i'm aenguskhan. but i'm level 30, and if you guys aren't 30 yet then matchmaking will probably put us against experienced players. i have another account (isiand) that's level 15 or so, i might use that.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
eric why do you use "crystal" and "eryth", just stick to one account lol, it's confusing enough with you changing avatars every week
yea seriously crystal, skeletor!!! would be soooooo pissed if he saw you doing that

Top Bottom