• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
spikes:.......MEGASHOT!!! Madtown is gonna host a tourney so don't worry bro, we'll give ya date.

RIP SKELETOR- "talk to the hand he-***** cuz the skull ain't listenin"

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i had approx 999 megashots last night. hurr y up and host bro!!
its going to be on september 10th, which is a ways away, but hey, we are going to have monthlies after this date, if you want to host tourneys with lonejedi doing the summer or somethin, lol, go for it.

I feel that this song expresses who I really am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNA...ay&list=WLF351ABA928CBCE6E&index=3&playnext=4

anyways, only 999 shots. hahahahahahahahaha. dude, you need to get bacardi dragon berry. it smells delicious, lol

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
lol is anyone watching this rum&smash stream? it's some tournament in puerto rico and top 3 looks like its gonna be peach, link, ganon.

edit: awwww the link won the first set in LF and almost got 1st. peach, link, marth, ganon was the final 4

chansen

Smash Lord
lol is anyone watching this rum&smash stream? it's some tournament in puerto rico and top 3 looks like its gonna be peach, link, ganon.

edit: awwww the link won the first set in LF and almost got 1st. peach, link, marth, ganon was the final 4
makes me feel like foreign smash would be easy, but alas they are "good:"

sanchaz

Smash Lord
SKELETOR!!! is back *****es, ahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahha. taem moonwalk dis, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Honest men do an honest day's work, or I destroy their village"

"beast man doesn't have a beast brain like mine"

"we've done it, we've beaten he-man!" "you mean I"VE DON it E fool"
hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaha skeletoro eis triumph at last, omg

sanchaz

Smash Lord
genkaku: hahaha, do I dare to ask for which class? ethnic studies?

guys the rumors have been confirmed, skeletor and captain falcon have indeed teamed up to destroy bin laden. Captain Falcon reports back "he should of showed his moves, but I was to busy falcon kicking his but." Skeletor looked confused as he yelled at captain falcon "you fool, where the **** is HE-MAN! I thought I finally killed him!!!! urrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Falcon get that fox scared.

Shielding isn't bad, it's when you decide to stay in it forever and not move that it's a bad idea.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Falcon get that fox scared.

Shielding isn't bad, it's when you decide to stay in it forever and not move that it's a bad idea.
hey after the frontpage hack thing i checked out the 'my little pony' thread and noticed you have been posting pictures of cartoon ponies making out. the context you posted the pictures in left open the interpretation that you sincerely enjoy pictures of cartoon ponies making out. maybe it was just a misunderstanding. just wondering if you cared to clear that up.

Spikes, I don't enjoy anything of the sort. But, it is the prefect material to troll people with. People get really inadequate over stuff that is foreign to their scope of the world. Reactions can range from a chuckle to out right hilarious and other times it generates no response. The trick is finding the right material that you cannot get infracted for though.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Spikes, I don't enjoy anything of the sort. But, it is the prefect material to troll people with. People get really inadequate over stuff that is foreign to their scope of the world. Reactions can range from a chuckle to out right hilarious and other times it generates no response. The trick is finding the right material that you cannot get infracted for though.
furry spotted

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I think everypony should follow Crystal's lead.

2 clean, 1 shipping.
___/

3 shipping is also acceptable.
___/

i don't mind looking at shipping, but i don't enjoy it enough to save it
___/

As a novice troll please tell me, on average, how much furry art do you have to collect and analyze to get such epic reactions to your epic trolling of the My Little Pony thread (which you have posted in 192 times)?

john!

Smash Hero
this is why i chose an mlp avatar that wasn't a pony. too many haters. i'm not into "cartoon ponies making out", but i've actually posted in the thread just as much as eric, because it's a solid cartoon.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
___/

___/

___/

As a novice troll please tell me, on average, how much furry art do you have to collect and analyze to get such epic reactions to your epic trolling of the My Little Pony thread (which you have posted in 192 times)?
what is this, I don't understand at all about these pony things, lol

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I'm starting to get stuff together to put up the thread for my tournament in Madison September 10th, but I need to know who's going to run Brawl (YoshQ?) and MvC3 (Mundungu?) so they can tell me what ruleset to post in the tournament info.

Top Bottom