• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Oro?!

Smash Hero
hmm maybe i shouldnt invite IL to the fests, tv's already fill up most of the corners
I love you Spikes, but isn't your house like 4-5 hours away? I don't think I would drive that far to a fest man.
Didn't a bunch of IL players come to that Madison tourney a month ago thinking they were going to make easy cash, and the top 3 were all WI players? FLAME WARRRRRRR
I wasn't there. It was easy cash for me.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Well, that was just the WI guardians, and Vino. The rest of us are still trash at this game.

Does Vino even play anymore?

Oro you were there lol. You lost to Jeff and Frootloop.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Oh I thought Lone was talkin bout Revival of Wisconsin for some reason? Sir I lost to Jeff and Battlefield. Fruitloop killed himself and then Battlefield raised him from the depths to steal victory from Falcon.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
I would have put sanchaz as #1, but he's lost what tech skill he had to mvc3 so idk anymore. I guess skeletor!!! will reign supreme.

chansen

Smash Lord
If anyone here is even remotely interested in ssf4AE lemme know! Im getting a 360 soon just to play it so I'd like some friendly competition...

chansen

Smash Lord
I dunno, they nerfed and buffed this and that, but im in it to just play it for what it is. also the "leaked" picture of karin fighting sakura gives me hopes for the eagle, rolenta, elena, karin dlc that has been trolled about for ages. I'm basically getting a 360 to officially grow up from smash. I plan to get as many of the fighters offered for that platform and hone my skills. Ill be mainin Street Fighter but id love to get good at 3rd strike online and mvc3 (kind of). And this will all get me pumped to play SFxT, which looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me of TvC when i played it with dungle at LPC3.

Edit: I've also seen a lot of grief over the abel nerf. I think it wasn't necessary my self but everyone is comparing him and other nerfs to the new characters and how "op" they are. BS. The new characters don't have as much community play therefore we should see more than one patch balancing them. Also abel used to get ***** by characters with dive kicks anyway, and if im correct all the new guys have a dive kick :p

Also, I'm prolly gunna pick up yun from the new character set, he seems to be the only interesting one... Dive kicks all day baby!

Dragmire

Smash Lord
chansen: sad to see ya leave smash but good **** on wanting to try 3rd strike, so good even though i dont play XD

frootloop: i have my actual graduation ceremony n **** tomorrow, work tuesday, but after that i should be free till next saturday

chansen

Smash Lord
don't get me wrong drag, smash is my roots, my bread and butter.

can't express how much love i have for this game.:charizard:

ORLY

Smash Master
i just had an arcade edition session with my ibuki buddy. he still vortexes, but at least i get to be oni when it happens

yun, oni, and faster dudley are awesome

RIP abel ;_;

Dragmire

Smash Lord
abel got destroyed though don't get me wrong i believe he needed to be nerfed but jesus christ they destroyed him. tbh if AE was maybe like $7-8 i might've picked it up but i've never been too interested in SSF4 to begin with it was always a side game for me. plus bison didn't get mega nerfed, but sourspot on standing heavy kick and new input on psycho punisher has me salty. but i blazblue like a pro lol

ORLY

Smash Master
man i am loving on evil ryu

he's got akuma combos with ryu's metsu hadoken it's sick

my best combo yet is jumping MK cLP cMP L hadoken FADC cHP L tetsumaki H shoryuken FADC metsu hadoken

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hey there is gonna be another fest at the spikes & wafles residence on saturday the 25th.

- setups of any kind are welcome, bring meatboy/mvc/mc kids i dont care. if nobody brings any u can watch me cast magic barrier and avalanche all night
- $5 gets u lots of pizza and liquor (IF YOURE OF AGE)
- NOOOO SMOKING
- lonejedi moneymatchs are encouraged.
- rapunzel combos are banned
- mario party 2????? yes please
- dont bring any girls you dont want me making out w/
- skeletor

i know its a week after the quinkfest so if this is hard on ppl just post asap and ill delay it til more people can go. i can wait cuz i want these to be at least as big as last time, cause it was really fun. pm or post if youre new and need the address

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm not sure anyone still has a functioning NES set-up for M.C. Kids, but that game was the ****

and no one knew what it was back when i had that shiz

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'll prob be busy that weekend. I don't have an MC Kids cart anymore unfortunately, so I wouldn't be bringing that anyway.

Top Bottom