• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
ggs guys. I only played john and frank and then got super wasted again. Sorry if it was me who woke you up wafles =(

gosh I puked so much last night and felt like **** all day today. Not sure if I wanna get drunk if thats gonna be the result everytime.

I need to work out or something and get bigger.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
melee is so good dude, i mean i've been playing it since release and i'm still not that good though XD (partially cuz i never go to tournament thus i never improve) but it's fun as hell

sanchaz

Smash Lord
there's a chance that i'm going home anyway this weekend, so maybe
Okay, let me know bro. Call or text (I perfer text) 414-779-3086. Or just reply. I'll give you a call tommorow after noon to see what's up

sanchaz

Smash Lord
I have pissed off the 2d fighter community so much, that everyone their says that smash brothers should go to hell. how do I do this to people?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
The fact that he showed up proves he was ok with smash. Not only that, but he played smash way before any of us with Ken + random Halo pros, so he's hardly an mvc3 moron.

The 2d fighter community is hopeless for smash. It's like talking about the holocaust at SRK. If you bring it up, people will plug their ears and yell "smash is for kids!".

It doesn't matter how many times you explain to them that melee is different from brawl, to them it's all the same.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
If you've ever watched a game of MvC or Street Fighter you can tell that it takes skill and is a legitimate fighting game. If a 2d fighter player ever watched a game of melee it would be obvious to them that it takes skill and is a legitimate fighting game. People should do some research before spouting out biased opinions.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
If you've ever watched a game of MvC or Street Fighter you can tell that it takes skill and is a legitimate fighting game. If a 2d fighter player ever watched a game of melee it would be obvious to them that it takes skill and is a legitimate fighting game. People should do some research before spouting out biased opinions.
That's the thing though, they live in their own little world

chansen

Smash Lord
So glad i grew up smash. Im getting into SF and mvc a lil now but my smash upbringing has kept me strong against the haters.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So I'm thinking this next smash fest we need to hold some sort of mini tourney. 2 dollar buy in or something. Doesn't have to be singles, but something competitve should get going.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i love tournaments, but wisconsin has given up on them. good idea lonejedi, but i feel like the only midwest state that cares about competition is illnois. anyways i like money matches :).

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm defiantly finding a venue for this state. I found a kind of theater place that can do it in Milwaukee and it might work out, still talking with the owner.

lol A theater? I remember seeing a church service being in a theater room once.

Imagine if you could hook up the finals matches to be played on the theater screen with everyone raising up in the background all the seats filled while the two players in the far front play it out.

Top Bottom