• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
And just imagine what would happen if Nintendo removed Link from the next Zelda game. Link doesn't exist, he's just made up of pixels like Peach's butt.

hahaha

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
@ sparrow, i'm listening to megaman 2 adventures of duane adn brando, and staring at your sig for the whole time, it's ****ing awesome.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You won't even be on the WI PR Kenni because you can't go to tournaments due to you being grounded for six months because you crashed your car.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
You won't even be on the WI PR Kenni because you can't go to tournaments due to you being grounded for six months because you crashed your car.
I don't care. WI needs a PR regardless.

It's not really grounded, more like I won't have any money for about 6 months. (unless I get a job :D)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
We're playing on Thursday again!
My place! It'll be cleaner this time >_>

If you haven't been before, make sure either have Mundungu's number or you let me know so I can give you more specific information about where it is. The address posted only gets you to the building and it'd suck to be wandering around outside but unable to get in to actually play with us.

Chansen, don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to make one eventually/soon. We'll be playing for a while.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Now that we are starting to get some consistent smashing areas in WI, I think we should start organizing at least 2 tourneys every 4 months. There are a ton of smashers in Madison area, and a decent amount in the Fox Cities area. If we could have a tourney in madison and one the fox cities every 4 months, we can start the scene back up again.

Quaz

Smash Master
I think I'll come up and smash. Gosh this game sucks. I hate this game even more after Hbox wrecked everyone with his jigglypoop. (yes Im a stupid angry armada fan boy, deal with it)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i was ridin my bike and a minivan ran a stop sign and hit me, he broke my wrist and sprained my ankle and back and also after much bodily contortion and pretzelation my physical therapist determined that the impact knocked my pelvis out of alignment :freak:

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Wow Spikes that sucks, though I know co_and_me made a pretty penny after almost being killed getting hit by a car. He spent weeks in a wheelchair but idk how much he made out with in the end. Not the best way to make money sure, but since it's already happened...

Glad you're (mostly) ok though.

--------
Annyways... Smash at my place on Thursday! You should come if you're near Madison!
(Gotta keep bringing it up until it goes without saying... and we have more than 3 smashers attending >_>)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
i was ridin my bike and a minivan ran a stop sign and hit me, he broke my wrist and sprained my ankle and back and also after much bodily contortion and pretzelation my physical therapist determined that the impact knocked my pelvis out of alignment :freak:
$10 pullup MM plz

seriously though, recover fast and get lots of money, bates ;3

Top Bottom