• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

dangle

Smash Rookie
yeah that was me, momd would be my cousin. what did you think of the tourney sago? how about those timed free for alls eh? haha man I was pissed after getting eliminated so quickly, apparently my c-stick mashing skills are sub par... good to meet you though, i was going to go snowboarding on sunday, but that fell through, so I think my friend and I may stop by cwolf's for a little bit and get owned for a little while.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
So Quaz I played Chexr, Seanson, and Slayer last night. Beat Seanson's Doc and Yoshi w/ Fox, lost to Slayer only cuz' I killed myself--I'll be more careful in the tourney, and I got 2 stocked by most of Chexr's characters. I'll keep practicing Peach and Fox. Think there's another character I should practice too? I'm also decent with Falcon and Marth...

chansen

Smash Lord
sumo - portage - falco/ganondorf
I know some people in portage and pardeeville

madison is where you need to be smashing.

Why the hell is everyone saying this thread sucks....its just a regional thread, it's supposed to be used for **** like makin smashfests and locating your nearest pcp dealer.

I dont work on monday...anyone wanna blaze and smash?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
too bad it was peppy who said it. Not fox. Noob.
he tried -.-
The funny was supposed to come from the serious expression of Fox along with the wording of the classic Star Fox meme, but I guess you people's videogame tastes require a richer humor palate.

I wasn't the one who created it anyways, I just found it and thought I could get some laughs out of Wisconsin... but I guess not...

Ethan.

Smash Ace
@ CS
i got a chuckle out of your picture, but just because you found something thats remotely funny isnt a reason to act high and mighty about re-manlying the thread or w/e and then explaining why it was suposed to be funny. The pic in itself is funny, so leave it at that, your explaining took it overboard and made me think "why did he even bother". Zicore is just giving you **** because well, you're chronosquare. There's no need to clarify.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
If anyone in wants to come down to whitewater- so i can try brawl- so i can start practicing the lowest tier character that would be great!!!!!!! ..... but seriusly, is it better than SSBM?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Found someone that puts Dragmire's posting to shame.

Dragmire

Find all posts by Dragmire
Find all threads started by Dragmire

PsychoIncarnate

Find all posts by PsychoIncarnate
Find all threads started by PsychoIncarnate

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I guess you people's videogame tastes require a richer humor palate.
...?

@ CS
i got a chuckle out of your picture, but just because you found something thats remotely funny isnt a reason to act high and mighty about re-manlying the thread or w/e and then explaining why it was suposed to be funny. The pic in itself is funny, so leave it at that, your explaining took it overboard and made me think "why did he even bother". Zicore is just giving you **** because well, you're chronosquare. There's no need to clarify.
Zicore has a bad beard.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
****ing Giants won vs. the Packers.
Fixed for truth.

Give Farve at least entrance into the superbowl at least one last time so he can retire already; I thought he said he was gonna retire last year, but I guess he has as a hard a time retiring from football as EoF has quiting Smash.

Top Bottom