• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
lolol pokemonz are top tier, he's got you there sparrow

I know Webster doesn't play much anymore either.. but its always fun to play him in other games anyways. I'll ahve to drive up there again sometime with Andrew and Rob
Im sure Wbester is too busy playing naruto or tekken to bother with melee since its gonna die out in like 2 months...but im sure if you bring the gang he'll play.

Zicore

Smash Champion
We still have our $20 MM y'know. :flame:

It's been two weeks just about; shouldn't you be getting some money within the next few days?
Silence. I had a mm at CC6. And I am not playing this game unless its with people who play the game FOR FUN!

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Silence. I had a mm at CC6.
Oh, so you're too chicken now to man up to our MM? Alright, I accept your acknowledgment of me being better than you. If you're too insecure about your ability to beat me, then by all means take back the mm YOU started.

And I am not playing this game unless its with people who play the game FOR FUN!
Uh, hello? Did I miss the memo that says "ChronoSquare can no longer find Smash fun?" I was always having fun with smash. It was only when you were around and being the ***hole you are that it became not so much fun. But I'm sure I'll find fun in destroying you in a mm :flame:

And to Dragmire's post: I'm not hateful towards this game in any way. I'm hateful towards Zicore's arrogant and pompous attitude.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Im going to end this right now between you two.

Not everyone has all the money to spend chrono. Stop badgering him, and maybe he might do it. Why is it such a big deal to you. If you beat zicore, you beat zicore. No offense to zicore, but beating zicore isn't much of an accomplishment. You both are equally around the same skill level, but you look the worse Chrono, because you keep on going on about this MM. No one outside you 2 cares about who's better, so stop wasting our time by posting it repetedly on smashboards. That's what AIM is for. Get it done on AIM, not smashboards.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Im going to end this right now between you two.

Not everyone has all the money to spend chrono. Stop badgering him, and maybe he might do it. Why is it such a big deal to you. If you beat zicore, you beat zicore. No offense to zicore, but beating zicore isn't much of an accomplishment. You both are equally around the same skill level, but you look the worse Chrono, because you keep on going on about this MM. No one outside you 2 cares about who's better, so stop wasting our time by posting it repetedly on smashboards. That's what AIM is for. Get it done on AIM, not smashboards.
Acts 3:17...and the lord said..."Listen to Lonejedi, CS. For he is wise beyond his years." I just can't afford it. And I don't play this game anymore. And if you DID beat me...congrats. You beat a scrub. Give yourself a great big PAT ON THE BACK. No fricken drop it.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
And if you DID beat me...congrats. You beat a scrub. Give yourself a great big PAT ON THE BACK. No fricken drop it.
That right there... that is what I was looking for. For Zicore to admit that he is no better nor worse than I; that's all I really wanted from him. Beating him in a MM, "where it counts", was the most likely way to get him to admit it. Our level of experience is the primary dividing factor; were I to have been playing competitive smash as long as Zicore, I certainly would be doing much better against the other players.

...No, actually; that wasn't what I was looking for. But knowing Zicore... eh, it'll have to do.

If we can put this behind us now, I think time should be found to go to KSSB's one last time before he goes back to chicago. I'd like to have Puff v. Peach one last time before Melee dies...

Sago

Smash Lord
sparrow sorry i totaly forgot about mafia i sent you my reply and stuff, zicore+chrono you silly cats alwas talking the smack, an quaz.....i love you, and you loved the hug i gave you at mcdonalds!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
were I to have been playing competitive smash as long as Zicore, I certainly would be doing much better against the other players.
Lol, this is like, worse than ethan logic. Yes, you get better over time, but they aren't proportional. How long you've been playing means nothing in comparison to other players. There are probably just as many newer players who could beat you as there are older players. At some point you will grow up, competitively speaking, and realize that beating one person who is generally considered better than you is nothing to **** your pants over. This is why lonejedi especially owned you with his post; he used to do that all the time, but has shown a great deal of maturation since then. It just makes you look like a **** when you brag about surpassing a more humble player, whether or not it's even the case.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
sparrow sorry i totaly forgot about mafia i sent you my reply and stuff, zicore+chrono you silly cats alwas talking the smack, an quaz.....i love you, and you loved the hug i gave you at mcdonalds!
That's okay! it was only like a day, :)

...but don't let it happen again:mad:

Sago

Smash Lord
haha i would never let it happen again ill check it promptly every day ...infact ill make an alert on my phone to remind me

chronoguy its trufax time playing dosent mean as much as everyone thinks i mean just look at sago :) i didnt start playing till 3 days before fbt1 and now look at me the best player ever in the history of smash

Zicore

Smash Champion
Lol, this is like, worse than ethan logic. Yes, you get better over time, but they aren't proportional. How long you've been playing means nothing in comparison to other players. There are probably just as many newer players who could beat you as there are older players. At some point you will grow up, competitively speaking, and realize that beating one person who is generally considered better than you is nothing to **** your pants over. This is why lonejedi especially owned you with his post; he used to do that all the time, but has shown a great deal of maturation since then. It just makes you look like a **** when you brag about surpassing a more humble player, whether or not it's even the case.
Acts 3:18 "Oh...and that kid named 18spikes isn't to bad at this logic **** either" =P

I completely agree with that though. Lone has matured TONS. I remember when he was just like CS...cept he was slightly better cause he didn't mm =) But now its like, a completely different lonejedi...and beating someone better then you isn't that big of deal. Except the legendary Element of Fire...I just want this dropped. If the only thing that will shut CS up is a STUPID mm, then I bet the ultimate bet. If I win, you can no longer play the game. Ever. If I lose, I will stop playing. Forever. =D

But 18spikes, have you ever heard of TAspring? Should play it sometime =D

Zicore

Smash Champion
chronoguy its trufax time playing dosent mean as much as everyone thinks i mean just look at sago :) i didnt start playing till 3 days before fbt1 and now look at me the best player ever in the history of smash
Sago is indeed #1 in my books. Well...#3 behind the legendary Element of Fire and the infamous Quaz...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
The Amount of sucking up in this thread sickens me. Sago I think you're the worst smasher alive, Zicore, you have a terrible voice. And 18spikes, you don't even spike. Hayate you're terrible at the english language, seriously. Oh and HI QUAZ!

Sago

Smash Lord
haha flux you jediguy, zicore comes along giveing me a seckzytime compliment and you have to shoot me down, this will only end in blood, at fbt3 i challange you to a lifemm, winner gets to live loser has to commite sepuku!!!!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
haha flux you jediguy, zicore comes along giveing me a seckzytime compliment and you have to shoot me down, this will only end in blood, at fbt3 i challange you to a lifemm, winner gets to live loser has to commite sepuku!!!!
If it makes you feel better, I won't beat you with GW this time.

Sago

Smash Lord
d***** lone you guy, you didnt even beat me with gaw at cc6 you beat me with sheik and its because i wasent even paying attention!!!! ill beat you easy at fbt3 youll see

Zicore

Smash Champion
actually the secret of beating chexr is..........

fox's uair
is so gay that is almost gayer then marth
watch the videos...they tried...and failed horribly.

And nobody is gayer then marth. You of all people should know this...seeing as how you were rocked for 2 hours in kssbs "combo" video...

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
watch the videos...they tried...and failed horribly.

And nobody is gayer then marth. You of all people should know this...seeing as how you were rocked for 2 hours in kssbs "combo" video...
Nobody is gayer than Richard Simmons, no one.

Top Bottom