• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

KirbySSB

Smash Ace

chansen

Smash Lord
5150 hangs out there, and i tend to avoid him.

my user cp takes a thousand years to load too.

/i thought that was cuz i was stealin bandwidth...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
lol sarcasm

I've never actually been to the brawl boards and don't intend to they have spoilers and are too spammy
Ness, Jigglypuff, and Lucario are confirmed by the community, but not by Nintendo, so they will more than likely be showing up as hidden characters. /spoiler.

In other news,
College biology seems to be on track to being as boring as high school biology. Oh, except this time around I've got one humdinger of a treat - I get to have a Black Hayate as my professor.

Oh goody, can't wait to miss notes/score lower on a test because I couldn't understand the teacher.

Zicore

Smash Champion
hayate is teaching you college biology? How is that possible? He didn't even understand high school biology...

Zicore

Smash Champion
I would come to MN...but that whole "not being able to drive" thing is killing me right now...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
everyone in this topic sucks **** and are gay ***s (myself included)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
...I never said you were better then me fool. Learn to read...
Let me rephrase for you... "Neither of us is better than the other at melee." Can we agree to that?

hayate is teaching you college biology? How is that possible? He didn't even understand high school biology...
I was comparing English speaking skills <.<

If I didn't have powerpoint slides to follow along with, I'd probably be lost in the lectures.

Top Bottom