• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sago

Smash Lord
sparrow im ****well aware of this...i will alwas be the new guy as long as i play becuase im the best and you cant deny it, btw you were looking fly with that scarf : D

Quaz

Smash Master
you don't know black hayate? ..well you've never played him, but he's also a really good player. He's got it down in tech skill.. but they say he lacks mindgames <_<... is it true..??

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
In other news...

You guys gotta check out Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's all the rage, and it's NOT just "some old over-hyped anime like Naruto or FMA"; this stuff is the real thing.

I'm telling you guys to watch it, just because it's such a shame to read and/or see spoilers... because there are spoilers in this terrific 300 TTGL AMV that I keep coming back to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3GSMPAZhMU

Sure I made it where you have to copy & paste, but that's for those who do want to spoil it for themselves. Trust me, if you like anime you'll like TTGL. ;)

Quaz

Smash Master
lolol pokemonz are top tier, he's got you there sparrow

I know Webster doesn't play much anymore either.. but its always fun to play him in other games anyways. I'll ahve to drive up there again sometime with Andrew and Rob

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
In other news...

You guys gotta check out Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's all the rage, and it's NOT just "some old over-hyped anime like Naruto or FMA"; this stuff is the real thing.

I'm telling you guys to watch it, just because it's such a shame to read and/or see spoilers... because there are spoilers in this terrific 300 TTGL AMV that I keep coming back to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3GSMPAZhMU

Sure I made it where you have to copy & paste, but that's for those who do want to spoil it for themselves. Trust me, if you like anime you'll like TTGL. ;)
you don't talk anime here, because that's my job

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
to all WI

i have retrieve my lost tech skill, too bad this game is only going to another month.
and yes i have been playing with mind game since fbt 1 lol

Top Bottom