• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

cjkirby

Smash Rookie
Someone near Madison should host Sunday.

I'd totally be there.

And hopefully CWolf too, so I could get my controller back. (Sorry about that)

chansen

Smash Lord
Someone near Madison should host Sunday.

I'd totally be there.

And hopefully CWolf too, so I could get my controller back. (Sorry about that)
i will totally host a ****in tournament today. except i work...nd i live in an efficiency.

can we get madison smashers to speak up and pm me with your **** (info) and i can get a tournament together.

I already have...
cwolf
mundungu
and olsonpm

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Happy Valentine's Day y'all!

...or not, to those who couldn't give a rats *** about valentines day. Like myself... and my pokemon.

Just have sex already you two, god d***! ><

I want my crop of Cacnea to sort through and throw away most of all of them, keeping only one to raise and possibly one or two others to offer themselves up for more sex later for better pokemon. Is that too much to ask?

Imma go to bed now. Zzzz...

Zicore

Smash Champion
And you wonder why nobody has any respect for you as a human being. You are the sickest, most vile thing known to man. Now please excuse me while I go puke my guts out, you sick twisted ****.

chansen

Smash Lord
a whopping fascist counter attack

this is pretty much how it was all the time

js is the gayest nerd evar...

here's js practicing against his gf...

and the domain of his prowess is kinda shabby too...

this is gunna turn into who has the most time to upload ridic pictures.

/koopa for top tier
//i love fork

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
And you wonder why nobody has any respect for you as a human being. You are the sickest, most vile thing known to man. Now please excuse me while I go puke my guts out, you sick twisted ****.
Oh, come on. How is that any more "twisted" than VGCats #72, Cletus Brand Chocobos?

Besides... if you want Twisted... Cacturne is more than happy to oblige...

Cacturne iz Kewl

It just makes me squee with delight at how deliciously evil Cacturne looks here ^.^ :3 (Nevermind the pikachu head cake...)

Quaz

Smash Master
Chansen Versus James Sparrow.. an epic battle of life and death, who will come out alive?!

And Chrono... please.. I beg of you.. please don't post anymore pkmn pictures in this thread... even i feel like I'm gonna barf now.

EDIT: anyone wanna play smash with me tomorrow??

Zicore

Smash Champion
is there a way that Chronosquare can cease to exist, or at least prevent him from posting again, short of murder? Cause right now, it should happen.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
LOL chansen. I will concede that you are good at getting skanks! I could see you posting that picture of me elsewhere to embarass me, but not here... Also "my domain of prowess" was just as much yours as it was mine. i'd say between the two of us we used that lounge more than the rest of our senior class combined.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Alright, I appologize for the cacturne picture. I know that while I think it awesome, others are creeped out by it. To everyone except Zicore, I'm sorry. To Zicore, I did it because I like making you squirm >:3 (even if it is in sickness)

To show my apologies to everyone not named Zicore:

I don't apologize for my own drawing however. That is meant to be funny, and if you don't think it's funny, too bad.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
This thread is starting to go down hill. It's funny when JS and Chansen post stuff, but then when other people try to ride the wave, and post rediculous crap that is not needed to try and be funny is really lame.

Seriously, post these pictures in the Pool Room Chronosquare, no one in WI cares about your pokemon.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I concur, chansen vs sparrow is hilarious. CS being a sick perv showing off his pokemon sex fetish, thats just wrong.

And nice job getting that picture off of SA, cs. Thats been around for 3 years. gg.

Top Bottom