• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

hunger!

Smash Champion
and you live in kaukauna....wow dude.

nothin worng with smokin weed. And you cant talk **** if you've never smoked it. Yeah, I said it. **** Ya'll.
lol ya i kno, weird that i live in kauakauna huh? Allergic to it chansen, sorry and wouldnt do it otherwise anyway

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
All hail his blackness...LOL!!!

Man it's been too long since I posted on here. Hey JS...sorry for not responding in the Gama Bowl thread.

To let everyone know, there was like 25 people at the Green Bay tournament...not bad. Everyone should come to the tournament next weekend. We got brawl, blacks, and buckets of fried chicken...LOL!!! Okay I'm just kidding about the chicken...LOL!!!

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
We'll see how many of you think drugs are cool 10-20 years down the road, when you mature some, and realize that you wasted thousands of dollars on such a waste of money. While the rest of us our laughing at you as we have nice jobs, driving our nice cars, and you're still addicted to something that sucks not only money out of you buut your life. Most of us will then just say, No Johns.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok to get us back on Brawl. I saw this on the MN Boards, but I think it's really cool. It's a Brawl Ladder on MLG. Normally, Online Ladders are very bad, especially run by unexperienced groups, but MLG is in charge of this, and this will help boost Brawl into the Line-Up.

Basically you sign up either as a free agent, or you join a team. The team is like a clan of sorts, but there will be rankings and such. I was thinking of the team being our whole state. So I made a team, entitled Wisjohnsin.

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/

If you're interested go there, register on MLG, and then search for Wisjohnsin and join. It would be cool for us to compete with other groups, and a great way to show off our skillz.

Also, we need a slogan, a picture as an avatar that resembles us the most.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Im quitting the tourney scene.

Im still playing online and such.

I'm reposting what I was going to say, so it can be on the first post of the thread.

Ok to get us back on Brawl. I saw this on the MN Boards, but I think it's really cool. It's a Brawl Ladder on MLG. Normally, Online Ladders are very bad, especially run by unexperienced groups, but MLG is in charge of this, and this will help boost Brawl into the Line-Up.

Basically you sign up either as a free agent, or you join a team. The team is like a clan of sorts, but there will be rankings and such. I was thinking of the team being our whole state. So I made a team, entitled Wisjohnsin.

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/

If you're interested go there, register on MLG, and then search for Wisjohnsin and join. It would be cool for us to compete with other groups, and a great way to show off our skillz.

Also, we need a slogan, a picture as an avatar that resembles us the most.

Sago

Smash Lord
lulz this thread got pretty dam funny :p
1. full state crews ftl
2.if toecutter says its cool...its fluxing cool
3.dont say drugs are bad without doing them, not that i am sponsoring cocain or anything?
4.i dont smoke : |
5.Dragmire for bottom teir
6.quaz for top teir

chansen

Smash Lord
yays for sago!

yeah drugs are great...

and lone...down the road when you finally decide to try something illegal, your gunna say wow, why the hell didnt i do this sooner!? I know thats what i said.

Don't smoke?
No johns.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
ok since melee is dead i can disclose my mad trix

here's one

how to live from sheik's fair

people say DI UP AND TOWARDS TO LIVE!! well guess what, they're WRONG!!!! sheik's fair hits a bit more horizontally than a nice 45 degree angle, its part of why its so deadly.

now we all know that perpendicular is max DI, but if you're holding up and towards you're only reaching 75-80% of your potential DI!!!

if you hold in between up and up/towards you get the exact perpendicular DI to sheik's fair. i have successfully employed this technique in tournament to piss off lonejedi once on dk64!

hope dis helpz.

-cosmo

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
ok since melee is dead i can disclose my mad trix

here's one

how to live from sheik's fair

people say DI UP AND TOWARDS TO LIVE!! well guess what, they're WRONG!!!! sheik's fair hits a bit more horizontally than a nice 45 degree angle, its part of why its so deadly.

now we all know that perpendicular is max DI, but if you're holding up and towards you're only reaching 75-80% of your potential DI!!!

if you hold in between up and up/towards you get the exact perpendicular DI to sheik's fair. i have successfully employed this technique in tournament to piss off lonejedi once on dk64!

hope dis helpz.

-cosmo
That sig is hilarious.

Zicore

Smash Champion
drugs make people work better. My job is proof. Everyone works better stoned then not stoned. Drugs are good. Get used to it. Its not like people are gonna stop because lonejedi said "DRUGS ARE BAD NO JOHNS LAWL NO JOHNS JOHNS!"

Chansen and 5150 have the right idea. Unless you have been high, and actually GOT high, none of that buzzed bs. Life only comes once, may as well enjoy it.

To kssb, sheik is gay. There is no way to get away from her. Except marth...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
anything that can allow me to escape from my life = gg

Also, check mah new sig!!111111

Zicore

Smash Champion
No, I am serious. I am willing to pay anyone $400 for a wii, wii sports, a wiimote, and a nunchuck. $400. Thats a $150 profit...

Zicore

Smash Champion
that would kind of be pointless if I don't have a wii -_-

And no, there are none in this fricken town. And they legally can't hold them.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
*youtube.com*

You have 1 new message

HMM whats this

Subject: MARTH NOT GAY
Message: yep i spook japiness and that proofs i live in japan so marth is not gay イイイイクラマイジュイ becuas in fire emerrald the game for ds was released in japan and china he had a girl friend and kissed her at the end og the game and he had a son of his own i promis you i am not lieing go to japan and get the game

chansen

Smash Lord
i dunno about sig permission.....

Ill allow it if you make me a luigi sig like yours....thats a good deal.

and instead of hi sparrow, make it say "hey hey hey, smoke weed every day."

/too much to ask for?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i dunno about sig permission.....

Ill allow it if you make me a luigi sig like yours Sparrow's....thats a good deal.

and instead of hi sparrow, make it say "hey hey hey, smoke weed every day Sparrow makes the coolest and most controversial sigs."

/too much to ask for?
Fixed. Kbye

Top Bottom