• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
put me down for D3/Koopa, prease.

this thread has the most ups and downs in my ****in cp, its crazy.

lets talk about how they found trace amounts of cocaine in oranges in floride.
or

my food is here, nevermind.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
So we can post our Brawl mains now, I take it?

Well Im still maining Sheik, but Ill add ZSS for now...

Secondaries: Snake, Lucario, Ike, Wolf.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
just came to say HI, specially for tapion, Quaz, eighteenspikes, and another dude that I forget his nickname in the boards that I wanted to play, crashman, and the rest of the smashers from wisconsin.

we gotta play melee again, without carrying about brawl.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Dang, I missed what quaz said that was offensive. I could have gone on my immature rants and about people. A missed opportunity to be really aggravating and immature.

Dr Insaniack

Smash Cadet
dans back!
your name is dan right?
ya dan it is. didnt know if yo uwould remember my lil blip of a smash life. i thought this time with brawl i wouldnt be so far behind the pack. maybe i'll stick around this time. halo guys are ***** any who.... and i dont like being a ****.

Quaz

Smash Master
how do I say it? will people appreciate me? probably not... so I'm just gonna assume the worst and pretend no one likes me for it and like.. not play smash anymore or something.

chansen

Smash Lord
Except for Madison, Madison is pretty sweet. :bee:
QFT

seriously though, anyone in the madison area that wants to throw down in some melee until the 9th, pm me and ill give you my number and directions to 5150's house, so you can bug him instead of me when brawl comes out.

smashmanic123

Smash Cadet
ike does not suck, watch azen play ike and you will see why.

Anyways: Smashmanic123: Ike/Marth Fontana/Madison WI

I'm always up for smash anytime just send me a message and let me know when and where

Top Bottom