• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Attention everyone, I have an important announcement to make.

I, ChronoSquare, he who argued over the very subject with Zicore, have finally realized what it means to hate Smash. And, of course, this means I have come to accept that yes, deep down, it turns out I do hate this game we call Smash. (By transference, this means that Zicore was right all along.)

Thank you for your time.

*slinks back into the shadows of poverty*

Zicore

Smash Champion
Attention everyone, I have an important announcement to make.

I, ChronoSquare, he who argued over the very subject with Zicore, have finally realized what it means to hate Smash. And, of course, this means I have come to accept that yes, deep down, it turns out I do hate this game we call Smash. (By transference, this means that Zicore was right all along.)

Thank you for your time.

*slinks back into the shadows of poverty*
hehe...gg emo boy...gg...

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is terrible. This game will only be continued to be played because of its name, just like Halo 2 and Halo 3. I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on a Wii.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
hahaah so I just got back from my Game Crazy (not gamestop) tourney, it was a ****in blowout. I lost 2 stock across 6 matches. enjoy waiting in line for a couple hours to maybe win a certificate with your name on it, suckers!!

edit LOL blackmeza just called me from his tourney, they're forcing everyone to pick a random character, HAHAHA. My tournament was melee, 3stock neutral stages, and I won brawl and some wii remote sleeves for it. gg gamestop

Quaz

Smash Master
I went to a gamecrazy tourney and lost =\... all because I felt it would be okay to play jigglypuff

jigglypuff is a ****ing stupidass character, I never want to play that piece of pink **** ever ever again.. im such a ****ing moron for not just staying peach. I could have won a free brawl and I ****ing blew it. GG QUAZ HAHA!

Zicore

Smash Champion
lost with less then a second left to a fricken olimar...but no need to fear...Element of WATER...yes...WATER...came and stole the show...good **** to him.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
rofl i got ike final smashed in a 1 min match that had only default chars. i was trying to wop but i couldn't on the nunchuck. oh well me and kieper are playing brawl now

kieper, 5 min in "to be honest I don't like this game at all"
kieper, 5 hrs in "dude my ike is getting brutal as all hell"

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I didn't get to go because my friend backed out of giving me a ride with 10 minutes notice. I would have walked the half hour walk in freezing weather if he'd only let me know a little sooner.

chansen

Smash Lord
Me and 5150 got high and got knocked out in the first round. bummer.

then we met this guy that was like uber down for smash and weed.

and 5150 almost got kicked out because i started a vote for people who wanted to use cube controllers. Then a seth green look-a-like tried to play the, i work here, im funna kick you out. Then everyone got quiet. And i called him a prick cuz i alreaady got knocked out.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I won that Gamestop thing because not only was I the only one to choose Wario, but I was also the only one to get a kill with a FS (up to that point, I left for GameCrazy after that). WARIOMAN FTW. But, it was my luck to get the ONE person who DID know what he was doing; he was smart enough to stay off of the ground during our SD where I was running back and forth with mah bike like a madman XD then Ike killed me :( In retrospect, I should've went with the more familiar Kirby...

Oh, also... I've just created a stage in the builder that is essentially a spiked pit of doom, where if you fall in, GG. The catch is, the blocks form the shape of a smiley face. I don't know whether it's ingeniously hilarious or sadistic.

BZZL

Smash Apprentice
Custom stages FTL D:

Chrono, is your next round in Appleton or somewhere else?

Top Bottom