• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
Hahhah look at dude mak it fifty wit yo wack *** avatar lmao jk but naw im not trash talkin im tellin u this that imma get better but if u wanta mm than its wat ever homie i neva bak down if i lose ill tak that whoopin lik a man feel me? we can mm,and as far as darkrain goes u are riding his dik pretty hard hahhaha lik i said ill take two stocks off his *** i neva said i would beat him

:phone:
I'm too white to understand this. I apologize.

I think you said you would? I'm assuming quaz has told you what an Iron Man is...

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
march was out cuz there's all these big tourneys elsewhere.
we're planning on april but we gotta work out a venue cuz the one we always get is going to be remodeled starting april. It should work out at union south but we need to pick a date

Zicore

Smash Champion
April 14th.

I also concur with empire. Battle of Hoth, introduces Boba Fett, asteroid worm, ****ing Puppet Yoda, Snow Whompa...it's got everything.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
GET THAT THREAD UP ACE! April 14th at South.

gio: just mm match him this upcoming wisconsin tourney

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
Madison isn't going to STTF afaik. Not sure who all is going to smym, I think it's me mundungu sanchaz and vino so far, which would leave a seat left but I could be mistaken

G

genkaku

Gio's been to 3 tourneys?
Now that there are 3-4 people in the greater milwaukee area maybe it won't be so freakin' hard to bum rides...
Quaz, we should play again soon. I am anxious to play better smash more often.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Either 7th or 14th should work for me, but prob prefer 7th. Tourney title = the Empire Strikes Back?

Sanchaz do you need a ride for SMYM? Spikes how are you getting there?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Either 7th or 14th should work for me, but prob prefer 7th. Tourney title = the Empire Strikes Back?

Sanchaz do you need a ride for SMYM? Spikes how are you getting there?
yes. I'm going. I need to bring hype! I have a $20 dollar mm with tink.

G

genkaku

Who else is in Milwaukee genkaku?

:phone:
eh, I was including kenosha in greater milwaukee 'cause that's practical in the case of carpooling.
Actually, southeastern WI on the whole has you, Gio, me, housewife, my former roommate, and who else?

Velocity

Smash Lord
Going to be in Manitowoc WI for the next week for work would like to play some melee with some locals if there are any near by. I main Doc. I play with Cactuar and M2k on a regular basis.

Top Bottom