• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
So young...so innocent. I hope you play darkrain. And witness all that is falcon.

He already knows what you are gonna do. And what character you will pick. And what you will wear tomorrow. And what you will have for dinner on June 25th, 2015.
hahahaha what is he chuck norris lookin *** lol he anit nun lol

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
and besides my skill level??? man im coming up ive been practicing everyday :) one things for sure im not the worst in wisconsin,i just started playin advance and i kno everything i need to kno,and if i can take matches ppl then i kno im doing sum rite lol give me a couple more months and you will see

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
i bet i can take at least two stocks off darkrain,i kno i cant beat him but lik i said i jus starting play but i kno i can take two stocks off falcon(is so dumb) lol

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i bet i can take at least two stocks off darkrain,i kno i cant beat him but lik i said i jus starting play but i kno i can take two stocks off falcon(is so dumb) lol

who are you?

you can practice everyday and have perfect tech skill, but that will only get you so far.

john!

Smash Hero
hahahaha what is he chuck norris lookin *** lol he anit nun lol

and besides my skill level??? man im coming up ive been practicing everyday :) one things for sure im not the worst in wisconsin,i just started playin advance and i kno everything i need to kno,and if i can take matches ppl then i kno im doing sum rite lol give me a couple more months and you will see

Mundungu

Smash Lord
i guess gio is kind of like one-year-ago-frank, except frank spells everything correctly and doesn't have numbers in his name
This comin from John9Blue.

Gio you really don't need to trash talk. Just show up to tourneys and play well. If you get knocked out early, play friendlies against whoever took you out.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
This comin from John9Blue.

Gio you really don't need to trash talk. Just show up to tourneys and play well. If you get knocked out early, play friendlies against whoever took you out.
I dnt trash talk i speak the truth jus in my way feel me? @frootloop haters gon hate i kno bra, im tellin u imma get better..watch..

Zicore

Smash Champion
Yup this is how it is... if the person is a good friend of mine and lives near me. They will be hated by everyone

period.

My life sucks

/wrists
There is no hate...

Just askin him to put up some cash will all this trash talking

Relax there quazzy. He shouldn't have any trouble with all that peach practice you've been giving him anyways :D

john!

Smash Hero
i don't think anyone hates giovanni, we just like seeing reality checks for new smashers that think they're good. it's always been that way, best kid on his block finds out about the scene and takes all challengers. but gio is better than your average newbie because he practices with quaz. so it should be interesting

Zicore

Smash Champion
okaaaaaay.

Gio Im gonna dsmash and dash attack spam against you tomorrow. It's all Zicore does

get ready.
Don't forget the turnips.

But you'll have to pull some beam swords and bombs for it to be in TRUE Zicore spirit :cool:

I also said IRON MAN. So all that peach practice won't help when I bust out the G-Dubz or that Baby Link.

Quaz

Smash Master
I already use those plenty. haha.

Im also 100% positive now I pull more stitch faces then any other peach player ever.

oh, he wont do iron man. all he has is Flaco. B)

Quaz

Smash Master
i don't think anyone hates giovanni, we just like seeing reality checks for new smashers that think they're good. it's always been that way, best kid on his block finds out about the scene and takes all challengers. but gio is better than your average newbie because he practices with quaz. so it should be interesting
Dude Gio has been to like 3 tourneys. including the one where I beat you. =O

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Next madison tourney, mm. $20. 5 character iron man. Put your money where your mouth is.

Also, that quaz picture is my new background.

Also, someone record this dudes face when he plays darkrain
Hahhah look at dude mak it fifty wit yo wack *** avatar lmao jk but naw im not trash talkin im tellin u this that imma get better but if u wanta mm than its wat ever homie i neva bak down if i lose ill tak that whoopin lik a man feel me? we can mm,and as far as darkrain goes u are riding his dik pretty hard hahhaha lik i said ill take two stocks off his *** i neva said i would beat him

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Thank u john:)

Top Bottom