• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Should the next tournament be April 7 or 14?

And for the Madison crew: Should it be at Union South or Memorial or some other building (please specify) since Carson's is closed for a few months?

Whichever building offers people the closest parking. Either free or dirt cheap. We could probably send someone over to Ed's, Rheta's, or Carson's for some mass pizza deal and have them pick it up.

G

genkaku

I'm downtown, just north of the 3rd ward.
I go to MIAD, there are 3 of us here that play, me, a girl that plays sheik, and my former roommate that plays on and off as falcon. We're not that good 'cause we only ever play eachother, but we aren't the scrubs that we were the last time we played quaz, either.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
okay man we will .. ohh and quaz maan ppl on here are so dumb lik dumb as a box a rocks lol u kno how i talk slang rite well im on project m disscussion and people so damn worriec bout how i talk maaan lik damn hop off my nutz lol i feel lik this is the only thread im safe on hahahah there tryin to get me maaan lmao

:phone:

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
I'm downtown, just north of the 3rd ward.
I go to MIAD, there are 3 of us here that play, me, a girl that plays sheik, and my former roommate that plays on and off as falcon. We're not that good 'cause we only ever play eachother, but we aren't the scrubs that we were the last time we played quaz, either.
iight man that would be great i hope to see u soon or at a tournament

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm planning on going with Frootloop so far. I got room in the car for 2 more, so anyone from Madison would probably get first dibs.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm planning on going with Frootloop so far. I got room in the car for 2 more, so anyone from Madison would probably get first dibs.
Well, I'm fairly sure I could get down there in time to leave. I'm assuming you'd leave early saturday? If not, I am sure I could get down there friday night. Hopefully spikes would go, if so, that would be a fun car.

Quaz

Smash Master
Gio and I also plan on going for sure, but we might end up giving ORLY's lazy *** a ride as well.

but are you back in Steven's point Zicore? I'm probably too far from you anyhow if thats the case =P

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
john they go by last input before "THE END" which just happened to be last hit on ganon at the time.

erik the record before this glitch was 54 min

G

genkaku

Quaz, street parking by my apt. is 2 hours daytime, free after 7pm, free all day sunday. It's kind of busy 'cause my apt is right over a bar but there's no way that you won't be able to find a spot close by.

Zicore

Smash Champion
http://electricdaisycarnival.com/

Who else wants to go see daft punk, deadmau5, and a bunch of other amazing dubstep/modestep/trance/amazing techno artists in Las Vegas? Me n spikes are probably heading out there, and it would be fun to have some other smash peeps join in the fun.

G

genkaku

thanks for coming over, quaz and gio. Was a lot of fun, got some stuff to think about, too.
agh, not used to playing fast players at allllll, haha

Zicore

Smash Champion
The date is actually the 8th, 9th, and 10th of june. Sorry, got that messed up.

But tickets are $300 for the weekend, and the airfare I looked at would be around $300 round trip. But then again, I'm flying to LAX.

Also, I'd go to SMYM if I could afford to go, but since I'm saving every penny for this vegas trip, I don't think its gonna happen. As much as I'd like to, I just can't see it being worth my money if I will end up missing out on Vegas/LA.

EDIT: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU now big c is going...MAN I gotta go to this...I need to figure out my money situation and I shall see...

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
thanks for coming over, quaz and gio. Was a lot of fun, got some stuff to think about, too.
agh, not used to playing fast players at allllll, haha
no problem ,i am looking forward to playing you some more in the future, good games man foreal i also need to work on some things lol

The Pit

Scene: Teams. Sheik on the mountain of PS1. Falcon on the right edge. Fox in the pit and teammate dead. Everyone last stock, sheik/falcon 0%, Fox over 100%.

Falcon: Don't go into the pit.
*fox taunts*
Falcon: ***k this!.
*Sheik and falcon go in*
*Fox wall shines both to 70%*

Have to remember this.

Top Bottom