• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ORLY

Smash Master
Waitasec, Spikes is Peaches? I thought, if anyone, he was SteveTheDreamer.

And yeah, Cosmo's stream was the best I've seen. I liked his detail of commentary. Good s**t, guys.
:phone:

chansen

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y8DTH13eEw my new marth vid. shameless self advertisement.

also steve. i missed your stream. im glad to hear it went well

cosmo i saw part of yours. you have some serious fan boys. for a good reason.
OMFG. shoulda watched that last time i was here. song was amazing, and I literally said "Damn that was greasy!" twice during the proceedings.

edit:

Quaz

Smash Master
soo uhh.. Im doing some stupid math homework and need help on it

In Exercises 7-10, an AC circuit contains the given combination of circuit elements from among a resistor (R = 45.0 ohms), a capacitor (C = 86.2uF), and an inductor (L = 42.9 mH). If the frequency in the circuit is f = 60.0 Hz find (a) the magnitude of the impedance and (b) the phase angle between the current and the voltage.

7. The circuit has the inductor and the capacitor (an LC circuit).
8. The circuit has the resistor and the capacitor (an RC circuit).
9. The circuit has the resistor and the inductor (an RL circuit).
10. The circuit has the resistor, the inductor, and the capacitor (an RLC circuit).

http://www.intmath.com/complex-numbers/9-impedance-phase-angle.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farad
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henries

Impedence is total resistance of inductor (L) , resistor (R), and capacitor (C).
|Impedence| = sqrt( R^2 + (L - C)^2 )
Phase angle (@) between current and voltage is Tan (@) = ( L - C ) / R

Since both of these equations have to be in ohms, perhaps you have to convert the inductor and capacitor into respective resistance units (ohms), then apply both of these equations. The inductor is in henries, which is also equal to (ohms) X (second). The capacitor is in farads which is equal to (second) x (ohms). You are given the frequency of the circuit which has the proper units of (1/seconds).

I have no idea what I am talking about.

Skeletor!!!

Smash Rookie
uurrrgh!!!! ****en heman and his ****en heman *****es, I couldnt make the tourney sanchaz, my henchmen were acting like "fools." stupid beast man never gets outta my way either. such BULL****!!!!

next tourney we have to **** the doubles like we always do **** okay my **** **** bro

sanchaz

Smash Lord
uurrrgh!!!! ****en heman and his ****en heman *****es, I couldnt make the tourney sanchaz, my henchmen were acting like "fools." stupid beast man never gets outta my way either. such BULL****!!!!

next tourney we have to **** the doubles like we always do **** okay my **** **** bro
woooo skeletor, u mad? I agree walk in walk out, and then destroy that heman, I hope you you are doing okay, and lol, easy on the alcohol, swearing on smashboards is illegal

john!

Smash Hero

woooo skeletor, u mad? I agree walk in walk out, and then destroy that heman, I hope you you are doing okay, and lol, easy on the alcohol, swearing on smashboards is illegal
seek help

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Crossfaderage - Park Falls - Captain Falcon
Pretty dead area for smashing. Anyone centered around the Minaqua area? I'm willing to travel anywhere during the summer months when schools off (senior this year, thank god) Hope to make a name for myself in the Smash (mainly Melee) community!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Crossfaderage - Park Falls - Captain Falcon
Pretty dead area for smashing. Anyone centered around the Minaqua area? I'm willing to travel anywhere during the summer months when schools off (senior this year, thank god) Hope to make a name for myself in the Smash (mainly Melee) community!
Wow, tough location dude. I'm the closest to you at about 3 hours away. If you ever want to make the trip during summer we can set aside some days to smash. You can PM me a number or something if you want to talk about it.

I thought there was someone closer in Wausau that played melee. But, there is Eau Claire as well. Well, if its your senior year (high school I presume), you going to college afterwards?

Tomotoya

Smash Apprentice
Wow, tough location dude. I'm the closest to you at about 3 hours away. If you ever want to make the trip during summer we can set aside some days to smash. You can PM me a number or something if you want to talk about it.
I'm in Green Bay over the summer. I'm like the worst of the Madison crew.

yoshq

Smash Master

Skeletor!!!

Smash Rookie
Ht him with your swird, beasyman,,,

edit: that was a drunk post. sorry dudes.
drunk post??? we act like this normalily FOOL! check out my greatest hits at amazon as my falcon main sanchaz friend who is not mexican order heman and the master of the universe, I should of been nominated for best villian but nooooooo, beast brain could not support my ***!!!

Mundu8ngu: I heard how forgetful that stupid sanchaz is, he told me he forgot to pay you back, uurrrghhhh, he'll pay you back or I'll kick his *** just like I did to he-*****

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sorry Sanchaz but Alts are not allowed, unless asked.

And if I didn't another Smod or higher would have done it.

Man am I a party pooper.

Top Bottom