• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Mundungu/fruitloop: I'm doing a paper about the stupid female waitress and cool blue hair male waitress at perkins in my paper.

Another super moderator. Not sure what you did, but congrats. I would watch, but I do not want to wait all day for the only thing I would care about, OoT. And I cannot seem to find the tim when you would be on Cosmo.

ORLY

Smash Master
Get em Cosmo!

EDIT: if it's run like Mario 64 was, they'll all be running inthe same stream, racing.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Another super moderator. Not sure what you did, but congrats. I would watch, but I do not want to wait all day for the only thing I would care about, OoT. And I cannot seem to find the tim when you would be on Cosmo.
Yeah, I got Smod which I like a lot since I'm not restricted to certain boards anymore to infract or edit posts.

Also BBR today, but it ain't Melee so....

sanchaz

Smash Lord
*AHEM*

if you're going to be a kissass about any peach player, let it be one who is actually good at this game. kthnx
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh john u mad?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

john!

Smash Hero
I finally get to the nerve up to give blood. I to through the whole process of question taking for a first time vistor. Then when we finally get to time to draw blood, we spend 5 minutes inspecting both arms for something. After the needle goes in, it ends up being a failure due to improper blood flow or something like that. So I get punctured multiple times and still it comes to naught.

This was my depressing part of the day.

john!

Smash Hero
no johns son get your blood flowing correctly!

god i'm a douche

seriously though it was a noble effort

also

are those three purple things in the upper right of your avatar what i think they are??

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Alright WI. Here's the deal. I'm about to propose something pretty extreme, and I already know there will be some people opposed to it (Spikes). But I'm def planning on hosting tournies on a regular basis soon. as in monthlies. Here's the deal, as a business major, I've been going through a few ideas in my head on business ideas and what not. I've got some ideas for stuff video game related, but in order for me to start making some money to put toward a checking account for that I've decided to host tournies for profit!!! what you say? tournies for profit? Pay outs would be the exact same as my past tournies. The difference would be in the venue fee.

Here's what I've decided to do. I'm planning on hosting the tournies at the same place RoW was held. Same prices for both venue and entree fees, the difference is set up fees. Instead of everyone who brings a full set up getting the fee waived, the first 10 people to bring full set ups will get it waived. So say 30 people show up. 10 get in free, the other 20 bring set ups, I break even. If 28 show up, I lose money. But if more than 30 show up, I make cash. It's not a huge amount of money being made on my part, but I'm seeing it as a risk-reward type of deal. And since I'm also taking what's left of venue fees, I'm promising to run smooth tournies. I understand that in the past I've had a lot of help from other people to run my tournies, and I wouldn't be where I am without them, but I feel like I can handle this on my own, and I really want to start doing these tournies more often, since what I plan to do for business is VERY based on it. If these go over well, you can expect them monthly starting in late May/Early June. If you don't like it, you don't have to come, although not much will be different, other than I'm putting a huge target on my back to run a smooth tourney. Anyways, I thought I'd let WI know, and if/when I do host these, I'll make sure it's in the thread so that EVERYONE is aware, and I'm not pulling any funny business in the background.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Alright WI. Here's the deal. I'm about to propose something pretty extreme, and I already know there will be some people opposed to it (Spikes). But I'm def planning on hosting tournies on a regular basis soon. as in monthlies. Here's the deal, as a business major, I've been going through a few ideas in my head on business ideas and what not. I've got some ideas for stuff video game related, but in order for me to start making some money to put toward a checking account for that I've decided to host tournies for profit!!! what you say? tournies for profit? Pay outs would be the exact same as my past tournies. The difference would be in the venue fee.

Here's what I've decided to do. I'm planning on hosting the tournies at the same place RoW was held. Same prices for both venue and entree fees, the difference is set up fees. Instead of everyone who brings a full set up getting the fee waived, the first 10 people to bring full set ups will get it waived. So say 30 people show up. 10 get in free, the other 20 bring set ups, I break even. If 28 show up, I lose money. But if more than 30 show up, I make cash. It's not a huge amount of money being made on my part, but I'm seeing it as a risk-reward type of deal. And since I'm also taking what's left of venue fees, I'm promising to run smooth tournies. I understand that in the past I've had a lot of help from other people to run my tournies, and I wouldn't be where I am without them, but I feel like I can handle this on my own, and I really want to start doing these tournies more often, since what I plan to do for business is VERY based on it. If these go over well, you can expect them monthly starting in late May/Early June. If you don't like it, you don't have to come, although not much will be different, other than I'm putting a huge target on my back to run a smooth tourney. Anyways, I thought I'd let WI know, and if/when I do host these, I'll make sure it's in the thread so that EVERYONE is aware, and I'm not pulling any funny business in the background.
little late, madison is doing this **** monthlies next school year.

My ps3 controller is in a million pieces in my room, god dam, (lol yes I was mad) I have so many johns about playing online. just god dam!!! On the bright side I get to but a brand ps3 controller has a r1 button. just imagine if smash was played online?

The story of how I got mad. I lost some match with lag (shocking) and could not do any any of my moves and when it came down to doing zero's finisher, I AM DEAD CERTAIN I DID THE CORRECT SEQUENCE, zero did some other bad move which cost me the game. Took my controller throw it as hard as I could against the ground, pieces everywhere, put on my shoes, and kind of like falco downaired 10 times. GOD it was the most relieving feeling thing in the world. I could breathe. I NEVER GET mad at pretty much anything, but when games come down controllers being effed up, or connection issues, I can't stand IT!!!!! I would rather have my *** kicked because I'm not good enough, rather then fighting with extreme conditions trying to learn the game.

john!

Smash Hero

My ps3 controller is in a million pieces in my room, god dam, (lol yes I was mad) I have so many johns about playing online. just god dam!!! On the bright side I get to but a brand ps3 controller has a r1 button. just imagine if smash was played online?

The story of how I got mad. I lost some match with lag (shocking) and could not do any any of my moves and when it came down to doing zero's finisher, I AM DEAD CERTAIN I DID THE CORRECT SEQUENCE, zero did some other bad move which cost me the game. Took my controller throw it as hard as I could against the ground, pieces everywhere, put on my shoes, and kind of like falco downaired 10 times. GOD it was the most relieving feeling thing in the world. I could breathe. I NEVER GET mad at pretty much anything, but when games come down controllers being effed up, or connection issues, I can't stand IT!!!!! I would rather have my *** kicked because I'm not good enough, rather then fighting with extreme conditions trying to learn the game.
sounds like someone's still mad

it's okay little guy, let it all out, we're here for you

eighteenspikes

Smash Master

Top Bottom