• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Would be cool if someone let me know about stuff like this, but I guess it's my own fault for not checking this thread enough. I can't make Sunday, and can't make thursdays cause of school on friday... and I work almost every saturday.... sigh... anyone want to play in Appleton or Oshkosh during the week?

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
isn't that the amazing burrito place i hear about? i wanna know if its better then chipotle

JAMES SPARROW go investigate.

Should I totally screw up my weekend time by attending two smashfests for thursday and friday, or skip one of them and not totally flood my weekend with homework :/

isn't that the amazing burrito place i hear about? i wanna know if its better then chipotle

JAMES SPARROW go investigate.
I have never been to chipotle's before, so I cannot say. Although, the cheapest thing on their regular menu was a regular cheese qusedilla for 6.00. Chipotle I hear I can get a pound of food for under 5 dollars.

to be honest i dont even read midwest threads anymore. straight to poopchat for me.
There are no touranments around here that are even worth considering for me, so I do the same. Straight to the WI thread.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for it. Also a friend of mine would like to come depending on when the ride is leaving if there's still room. Let me know when & where pickup will be.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm kinda getting wrecked by work today, so let's postpone the fest for an hour or 2. I'll call you mundungu to let you know when I'm getting off work.

Also I can give rides to people again from chadbourne but like I said I've got to get this work stuff done today.

Alright so, culvers + friend (I think I know who it is), Sanchaz + vino?, john, myself, mundunguu, and exarch. 8 people, two rides, and if we start early enough, a mini tournament.

And tomorrow, another smashfest. This is the high of my week.

Cosmo, change your skin.

That sucks we cannot go to your place exarch, I have been looking forward to my one time to play smash at all all week.

Should we all try to figure out if we can meet up elsewhere at all? Half go to one person's dorm, the other another's dorm, maybe? We were going to have had to pick up people on campus anyway.

john!

Smash Hero
nobody else recognized that as a neopet, i'm kind of disappointed

your signature is hilarious though

if anyone knows of an inexpensive way to transport a john-sized object from madison to quaz's on sunday, please contact me

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I think both Mundungu and I are willing to stop by the campus before heading out.

I know I can at least speak for myself.

You probably should have posted that in the Quaz fest thread. I'm thinking we'll have around 20 people and with that base we could probably draw several more from Chicago area but no one knows because there's no responses in that thread.

When we actually do hold a tourney up here, we're going to have to have WI be stupid with hype for it.

john said:
wtf sanchaz
Read the name.

I had a quick question regarding today. Since I am trying to enlargen the scene here, I used today's gaming night to look for people interested. Mostly I was searching around for more brawl players since no one from melee would ever play competitively. Anyway, I was just wondering, anyone that was over at the melee free play section, did you guys happen to get any interest? Perhaps more people that would show up for our weekly thursday nights. One more thing, how many people have TVs, gamecubes, controllers, wiis, N64, etc. I realized a fundamental problem that I failed to over look with a possible org. If I want this to be incorporating all venues of smash I need to somehow get set-ups.

More than likely no one will read this and I'll be explaining it again on thursday :)

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
There were a few competitive smashers there that I hadn't seen/heard of before. The one i talked to said he was from liz waters and that he used GameFAQs instead of using smashboards.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
1 time i had to watch the wizards of waverly place movie in order 2 get laid LOLOL... i repeat da whole movie not just 1 episode LOL

Top Bottom