• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hey, are any of you contemplating coming to Joker's tournament on the 9th? Some of you had expressed interest but I didn't know for sure. I would say without your attendance we are somewhere between mid to high 30's

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Ok, Sago and Hunger had expressed interest so I thought I would check-in let me know if anything changes.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Well let me explain then. i'm pretyty drunk so things might not come out too good

i went to a party, so far things looked pretty good. i get there, there's only 2 or 3 people there already but it's pretty early, its me, one of my better friends, and this girl i used to really love (we dated for a little while). we talk for a while b efore other people arive. she talks/flirts with me, knowing she wont see me again for a while, and knowing **** well that she ripped my heart of my chest and stomped it into the pavement. after a while more people arive, none of which i have any interest in except for maybe one...so I sit there, bored as **** with a ton of girls who talk about korean pop for several hours. the new year countdown comes on, I pack up my stuff, and leave, only to come home to a bottle of rum and a lot of depressing thoughts.

so cosmo, how was your night?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
mine was prety good and i did a good deed. first i got really drunk and then i distracted this girls boyfriend with melee so my friend could amke out w/her. she was the only hot girl there but she and my friend are coworkers and he's been working at this for aw hile so i decided to help him out.

yoshq

Smash Master
mine Was Prety Good And I Did A Good Deed. First I Got Really Drunk And Then I Distracted This Girls Boyfriend With Melee So My Friend Could Amke Out W/her. She Was The Only Hot Girl There But She And My Friend Are Coworkers And He's Been Working At This For Aw Hile So I Decided To Help Him Out.
Lololololololol

chansen

Smash Lord
mine was prety good and i did a good deed. first i got really drunk and then i distracted this girls boyfriend with melee so my friend could amke out w/her. she was the only hot girl there but she and my friend are coworkers and he's been working at this for aw hile so i decided to help him out.
Mad props.

I couldnt make out with this chick i've already done the deed with because wait for it.... i had blood all over my face!

Still dont remember where all the blood came from. but there was a lot the next day.

Agenie04991

Smash Cadet
Hey, I am just getting back into the swing of some competitive smash, I used to play a lot, but I took a year or so off. Any melee players in/near Madison? I've been trying to recruit my friends to the cause, but they can't l-cancel and stuff yet, so I've just been playing lots of bowser and mewtwo. Im DYING to start playing seriously again.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I am just getting back into the swing of some competitive smash, I used to play a lot, but I took a year or so off. Any melee players in/near Madison? I've been trying to recruit my friends to the cause, but they can't l-cancel and stuff yet, so I've just been playing lots of bowser and mewtwo. Im DYING to start playing seriously again.
There are some smashers in Madison, including me (I'm in Appleton right now though)....I live on campus.

Zicore

Smash Champion
come smash at my place. Bring a cube. I live right by east town mall. 7155707953 hit me up yo

Agenie04991

Smash Cadet
Oh man, I will take all of you up on all of your offers. I'm at home (Milwaukee) for the break, but I will be back in Madison sometime before the 19th. I'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom