• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Agenie04991

Smash Cadet
Quaz, anytime. I'm busy til after this weekend, but I'm in Milwaukee enough, so definitely sometime. Just keep me posted

Agenie04991

Smash Cadet
Bah, I know. I was too late... next one for sure though. I'll bring others and one or two setups as well.

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone selling a psp 1000? I'd prefer it if the screen wasn't broken and the buttons, analog, etc were all in good condition

If anyone is selling one please pm me or leave me a message on my profile. For an immediate response talk to me on aim (SimaMatty) and we'll discuss the price and shit

I only want psp 1000. 2000 and 3000 are a no go. Thanks.

Sago

Smash Lord
Is anyone selling a psp 1000? I'd prefer it if the screen wasn't broken and the buttons, analog, etc were all in good condition

If anyone is selling one please pm me or leave me a message on my profile. For an immediate response talk to me on aim (SimaMatty) and we'll discuss the price and shit

I only want psp 1000. 2000 and 3000 are a no go. Thanks.
i have a psp1000 what is youre price range?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I'll be at c4p this weekend. Finally will get to play with you guys, it's about **** time! Is there anyone in the oshkosh area that wouldn't mind letting me crash friday night? Just be forewarned I steal the covers so you may not want to cuddle with me.

But in all seriousness it would be cool to crash somewhere and maybe smash friday night, instead of waking up and driving 3 or 4 hours at like 5am

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have some free time this week before C4P that wants to play??? I havent practiced all that much in the last like 2 weeks and Id like to get some in.

Is it just you shibbypod? Between myself and Mello one of us could probably house you friday night.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I'll be at c4p this weekend. Finally will get to play with you guys, it's about **** time! Is there anyone in the oshkosh area that wouldn't mind letting me crash friday night? Just be forewarned I steal the covers so you may not want to cuddle with me.

But in all seriousness it would be cool to crash somewhere and maybe smash friday night, instead of waking up and driving 3 or 4 hours at like 5am
hmm i wasnt planning on housing anyone but if you want i could prob hosue you, youd just have to wake up kinda early cause i have to be the first one at the venue

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Zack152, Yeah it is just me, and if you live in hartford that would probably work out pretty well. I am in Geneva IL visiting the gf until friday, it is about 2:45 from here to hartford, and about 1:10 from hartford to oshkosh. If I go straight to oshkosh from here in the morning it would be about 3:30, plus I wouldn't get to play the night before.

Let me know, I'll think about it and make a decision in my head of what I want to do for sure.

Spikes, that is a possibility too. I don't really care to be one of the first ones there, but if there is like a McDonalds or something near, I could take care of the most important meal of the day and then help set up. Also I posted to you on the tourney board, I don't have a full setup but we can use my wii and mem card and I have recording equiptment. If I can still get that $5 venue fee off, I'd like to at least use that stuff! (I am broke so hopefully you can help me out. I don't plan on winning any money at this tourney)

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Spikes, that is a possibility too. I don't really care to be one of the first ones there, but if there is like a McDonalds or something near, I could take care of the most important meal of the day and then help set up. Also I posted to you on the tourney board, I don't have a full setup but we can use my wii and mem card and I have recording equiptment. If I can still get that $5 venue fee off, I'd like to at least use that stuff! (I am broke so hopefully you can help me out. I don't plan on winning any money at this tourney)
oh god tonsillitis is the worst my mouth is swollen thetes nothing but shooting pain i cant talk eat or drink kill meee
Absolute fail at answering questions

Also, Sago are you still looking for a team mate?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Zach, I have decided that I'll probably crash in Hartford and smash with you guys tomorrow night. Want to PM me or aim me you'r address and stuff?

I figure I wont bother spikes with his tonsil crap :D

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Zach, I have decided that I'll probably crash in Hartford and smash with you guys tomorrow night. Want to PM me or aim me you'r address and stuff?

I figure I wont bother spikes with his tonsil crap :D
you should team with me. double docs ftw:chuckle:

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Mad, that would be cool if you are looking for a team mate, but dubdoc might not be good for the tourney. But if you wouldn't mind I would love to play falcon next to your doc. My teams doc is a little... friendly fire happy if you know what I mean. I still haven't gotten a forsure from john9blue so If you want to we could team. I mean the tourney is coming up it would be nice to have a for sure partner

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
ok cool. I wouldnt mind at all. I play fox in teams as well so we should be able to accommodate pretty well. Im goin to Zachs on Friday also so we could practice up over there.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
fuggin schweet. See you there. I am a decent fox as well so it looks like we will be able to mix and match depending on the situation. I am alright on counterpicks and stuff. I saw some of your match vids, your doc has some style! Even if our docs fail us, captain and fox is usually a pretty powerful combo. Lookin forward to this

john!

Smash Hero
Sago should be on the Food Network. I'd watch.

Also I now have an exciting username like cosmo and hunger.

I'm posting on the very last page of the WI Thread. Nobody else can post here yet. Suck it losers!

Top Bottom