• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Bowyer, I learned that playing Ultimate Frisbee against the track team, although it is a beatdown in your favor, is absolutely exhausting. ****.
lol random:laugh: Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Bowyer and Illinialex Chat Thread) lol our board strays from the chat dont we lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
We were basically done talking about the original topic so why not talk about other ****. These boards would be way too ****ing boring if we only talked about jiggs related ****.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
That sucks dude. But it's your birthday tomorrow! Don't worry, I'll have a few beers for ya tonight! lol. Ok, so tonight's drinking is because the guy across the hall turned 21 today, but I can drink 1 beer for ya, :) , lol.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
We were basically done talking about the original topic so why not talk about other ****. These boards would be way too ****ing boring if we only talked about jiggs related ****.
you have a point, who wants to talk about jigglypuff all the time? lol

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, note that we don't live in Amsterdam... and having a bunch of stoners running around all the time would ****ing suck.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Not if their all sleeping.

I like stoner's that sleep a lot. Also you can't smoke it outside, and its only allowed in small quantity's in your house. That way its not just a mess of tourists smoking everywhere.
Lulz... Montreal lets you smoke it outside. Hell, I've walked into a McDonald's at like 3 AM with a joint before there. Sure, technically it's not allowed, but here's the thing: They don't care.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I would like to know what drugs Jiggly mains are taking that make them think that she is next to even with Metaknight. And the rest of the higher tier characters for that matter.
Umm... I have no idea what you are talking about. She is fairly even with Metaknight but compared to all other high tier characters, she gets ***** pretty bad. Thats why I want MK to stay in, because otherwise Jigglypuff will stand literally no tournament potential.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I would like to know what drugs Jiggly mains are taking that make them think that she is next to even with Metaknight. And the rest of the higher tier characters for that matter.
lol good job reviving the thread! we should really have a thread called "random non jigglypuff disscussion chat room!" that whould be great :laugh:

Tyser

Smash Champion
That's only the ******** half of the Jiggly mains who think she is somehow even with MK. People try to explain why and everything but in the end its just them explaining it with nothing to show. I think alota people play against newb MKs or something I guess. Half the Jiggz mains here dont even go to tournies but try to make their posts matter too :S. I dunno, I ♥ these newer players (ones who came in when Brawl came out) though, they are funny.

lol good job reviving the thread!
He didnt revive the thread. It was never dead . . .

EDIT: What's this talk about marijuana? I want some . . . NAO!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Go to www.stickam.com/smyn if you want to watch me, SamuraiPanda, and Lain playing brawl live. Anther, Needle of Juntah, and Rofa will probably be here in a little while too.

Edit: you can watch it from here instead. nvm, it didn't work, so click the link if you want to watch it.

PND

Smash Champion
Didn't you read the like 20 posts above yours?
:p

seems kinda obvious.

JigglyPUFF. Thinkaboutit.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
anther didn't make that, someone else made that, he didn't quit.

Also, people need to watch the games because epic **** is happening.

Edit: I'll post it again:

Go to www.stickam.com/smyn if you want to watch me, SamuraiPanda, Rofa, and Lain playing brawl live. Anther and Needle of Juntah will probably be here in a little while too.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
What'd you think of my C. Falcon last night? I wasn't playing my best, but whatever, it wasn't terrible.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Cool....... I was really worried......

*wonders who this is*
*knows Bowyer just didn't care to show up*
that's my roommate... and he said that because I went to the emergency room last night. It went like this: feeling extremely ****ing sick > about to pass out and trouble breathing > hyperventilate > hands, arms, face, stomach went numb and I lost control of my fingers and had limited control of my jaw/face and couldn't really talk > ER.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
that's my roommate... and he said that because I went to the emergency room last night. It went like this: feeling extremely ****ing sick > about to pass out and trouble breathing > hyperventilate > hands, arms, face, stomach went numb and I lost control of my fingers and had limited control of my jaw/face and couldn't really talk > ER.
Oh ok... wow, I thought you were just hung over or something and just felt sick. ****, you went to the ER? If I had known that, my last post wouldn't have been like that.

Levitas

the moon
Jeez guys, I don't post saying he's alright to have people ask if he's OK or not.

The funny thing is that he had a test today already and has another in 50 minutes, in addition to going to the ER last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom