• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Metaknight Should Not Be Banned (A.K.A The Community Chat Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glick

Smash Lord
lol How do you do tilts? I think you jump, and hold up so that when you land you can do them. Like that thing where jigglypuff picks her leg up behind her. Explain how that works.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
lol How do you do tilts? I think you jump, and hold up so that when you land you can do them. Like that thing where jigglypuff picks her leg up behind her. Explain how that works.
Turn tap jump off. Its the only realistic way to use Up-tilt. Otherwise, you can jump, hold up and press uair and keep holding jump while on the ground. SO worthless though, unless tap is off.

booboo

Smash Cadet
4get it.u guys suck anyways.u guy act like MK is god an he is unstopable.just tryin to help but 4get it.stop being narrow minded

illinialex24

Smash Hero
4get it.u guys suck anyways.u guy act like MK is god an he is unstopable.just tryin to help but 4get it.stop being narrow minded
First of all, you don't speak well enough for anyone to understand you. Second, you suck no offense. Bringing level 9's into metagame discussions is never done by any good player. MK can be stopped by only a few characters and yes he is a god. Thats why he's considered being banned from Brawl. Get your facts straight.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
why dont u put your money where ur mouth is and me on line right now
lol i dont have the time to play a scrub like you. But seriously, bringing up level 9's and talking about basic knowledge as advanced metagame tactics is idiotic. Just leave already.

And you're trying to prove who is better on WIFI?? You must really suck.

Glick

Smash Lord
lmao. I was trolling you. Notice how I was imitating your bad spelling.
My code is
4382-1635-7280

I'll add you.
also I'll host. just join when you want to get 1289 stocked.

lol noob challenges.

booboo

Smash Cadet
my code is 4339 5052 4274 u bum.ill play u tomorrow,u took to long earler so u will have to wait into tomorrow to get spanket.i have your code in my system and im go to correct my F.C. so peace

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
...really bad night. Who knew having a cute girl into you could be such a ****ing bad thing... Expect some hardcore flaming in the next week... you probably don't want to get on my bad side for a little while.

edit: nobody was inside of me you ****ing ****.

Glick

Smash Lord
Who knew having a cute girl inside you could be such a ****ing bad thing...
Well, if she didn't have a penis then was she inside you? Strap ons?

Sorry I'm not really into that kind of stuff so its hard to improvise on what it could be about.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
wow, lol, you guys are messed up, nobody was ****ing inside of me. It dealt with a cute girl with a boyfriend being all over me and not leaving me the **** alone and a ton of her friends (who I know too) getting way the **** pissed off at me which lead to a **** ton of other ****. It was ****ing ******** ****.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
wow, lol, you guys are messed up, nobody was ****ing inside of me. It dealt with a cute girl with a boyfriend being all over me and not leaving me the **** alone and a ton of her friends (who I know too) getting way the **** pissed off at me which lead to a **** ton of other ****. It was ****ing ******** ****.
Ouch Bowyer that really sucks.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I took smashboards off my homepage/bookmarks so idk if doing that will effect my presence here, but I might stop coming here as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom