• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I got really excited to see the SaGa/Final Fantasy Legend trilogy get re-released. The robot design from SaGa II is cool so I decided to go with it to show my excitement.

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
It's Bowie, the main character from Shining Force 2!! I try to show him off since Shining Force is a series that deserves way more love. If you like the strategy battles of Fire Emblem, please give Shining Force 1 or 2 a shot. Great games.

D

Deleted member

I made a bet at a Discord I would change It to this both over there and in Smashboards if a post I made got 10 like reactions.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I simply wanted something quick that goes with my user name. After that, I like that moose engender power, while the hat and bow tie popularly suggest civility (at least, that is what I think many perceive it as suggesting), and the monocle does something to the effect of exposing a limitation that has been corrected. Furthermore, what looks like a menacing gaze, visible through the monocle, says, "You cannot pull that stunt on me!" Meanwhile, the antlers above are functional tools of self defense in a confrontation, and are constant reminders that a discussion should remain civilized... for the good of everyone involved.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
One of the coolest fictional characters in existence obv. On a side note, anyone know how I can make the background of my profile pic transparent instead of white? Or would that not matter on this site and I would have to color it in if I wanted it darker? Edit: nvm found a better pic :)

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It’s a Holiday themed avatar.

I plan on dropping it soon only to bring it back around the next holiday season.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
To anyone who asks, this is not a Christmas pfp.
This is a "The holiday season is over but now it's just cold and boring" pfp.
I like it.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
I inverted the colours of my previous avatar (which I chose for laughs) for the month of October and never bothered to change it back.

BobbyJackson33

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0407-3040-3154
When I figured this was a guy, A MAN...and not a girl, i flipped out. But he's still cool so🤷‍♂️. Pretty honorable 👏From Naruto season 1(NOT a main character, lasted a couple episodes).

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena is my main and I'm a KonoSuba fan, so when I found this fanart of her doing a bunch of Aqua's expressions:

I couldn't help myself.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
For what I have now.

Because Daggett's my favorite all-time character. I was exactly like him as a kid thus could relate. There's the fact too my mom who loves the show would compare him and Norbert to my brother and me.

Love the crazy little guy. ^_^

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I was watching My Hero Academia and Jiro is best girl!

Not much else to it really

D

Deleted member

Because furry ninja :p
images (11).jpeg

I don't even know which card this is I just think it looks cool

D

Deleted member

Because Pauline is my favourite Mario character and I like Pringus McDingus' artstyle

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I was active here the most during 2010 (which was a world cup year), and, back then, I picked this avatar. I just never changed it.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
'Cause it's Aaaaaaashley! And I love Meiwari's artstyle.
D35F7B27-213F-4F8F-9ECA-E5786056C4C1.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tachiagare, boku no bunshin! Raido! Burasutā Burēdo!
download (44).jpeg

Although knowing me I'll change it in like 2 days lol

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Because Baby Link is canon and deserves more attention
also because Reject Adulthood become Baby

Maybe its also to be unique Gaga

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
My most wanted since the beginning of 2018 are finally in Smash and I still can't believe it.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Primarily because of Splatoon 3 hype, and because octo bab is precious and must be protected at all costs

toonito

Smash Ace
Sol Badguy from the Guilty Gear series is currently my most wanted character in Ultimate. He's a cool character and having Sol playable alongside :ultryu::ult_terry:would be so dope

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
  1. Pizza is good, and it having cheese on it also ties loosely into my name
  2. It's from a game I like that not many know of and I kinda want spread awareness
  3. I think it's neat
  4. Visually striking and different, I haven't seen a single Pizza pfp here (or maybe I'm just not apart of those threads where the Pizza Pack are, idk)

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Ṁ̶̡̢̨̧̧̨̼̣̖̮̥͇̤̲̭̝̖̭̖̬̬͈̟͖̱̩̭̗̰̗̣͖̫͇̥̳̪̥̼͖̙̟͚̞͓̳͍͔̩̑͒͒̂̃͊͋̀̾͂̈́̿̅̎̎̉͑͆͗̈͘͘ͅͅȩ̷̧̧̢̨̢͍̩͎̮͇̺͕͉̹͚̼͔͉̞̺̼̠͙̭̣̙̜͎̺̜̜̤̜̞̖̠͕̭͖̖̌̔͊̆̄͐́̇͋̌̔̔̅͐̂̈̾̽̓̐͂̏̃͂̐̈́̍͗̔̈̇̉̊̕͘̚͝ơ̴̡̧̡̡̺̤̰͓̼͚̮̹̪͙̗͍̘͎̲͊̐͊̏̍̿̓̋̀̆͑͌̿́́̇̾̅̾̅̓͋̍̈́̅̐̈́̂̉͒̇̋̓̂̅́͐̊̃͛̚̚̕͘͘̕͝͝ẇ̴̢̛̼̙͚͉̮̱͚̣͉̘̜͎̜̣̘̲̳͖̝̑͑̿́̇̾̈́̈́̕͝ͅ

It's funnier with just the meow, but here's some more text in case single-word posts count as spamming. My username is StrangeKitten, so the pfp should be pretty self-explanatory.

Top Bottom