• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why darkrain is the best falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
he feeds off the crowd. just watch his combos.

story time.

i was playing darkrain in pools at poe2. I 0-deathed his 2nd stock in falcon dittos on dl64. darkrain respawns, obviously pissed, and 0-deaths me. Two times in a row. Somewhere in these rapings of me, somebody in the crowd said "NOBODY UPSTAGES DARKRAIN"

True Story. I thought it got recorded, a VCR was set up on the tv, but i have never been able to find it.

discuss.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm not sure why people are doubting me. I read his techs and chased him to a 0-death. You really don't think I have the ability to 0-death a top player?
Shame. SHAME.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
hes always hard.
have you learned this from personal experience lol?

anyway, I'm not sure who the best falcon is right now darkrain is definitely one of the best but I'm pretty sure SilentSpectre, isai, hax(apparently he's legit?), darkrain, ext. will be at genesis so I guess no one will really know until then :3

PolMex23

Smash Champion
have you learned this from personal experience lol?

anyway, I'm not sure who the best falcon is right now darkrain is definitely one of the best but I'm pretty sure SilentSpectre, isai, hax(apparently he's legit?), darkrain, ext. will be at genesis so I guess no one will really know until then :3
Yes

I saw him..studied his physique...

Apparently he is always hard, an gets a full erection during a smash match.

And if your trying to receive comfort from anyone they all deny the truth...

In fear of being tech chased...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Yes

I saw him..studied his physique...

Apparently he is always hard, an gets a full erection during a smash match.

And if your trying to receive comfort from anyone they all deny the truth...

In fear of being tech chased...
nerd
wow
lol

Tomacawk

Smash Master
stay on topic.
darkrain is the best falcon. ss cannot play off of the crowd. he is extremely good and extremely smart, but darkrain follows up better, covers all options, and uses momentum.

dan smith

Smash Champion
"hes always hard"

i once three stocked him (1 KO and 2 self deaths)

i wus jus like "really david?" and that dood wus jus like :/

young wus

Smash Journeyman
I believe SS has a better falcon.

DarkRain is beast, but SS falcon has no FEAR!

Love the Video! 4 stock! SS wins!

PS: DarkRain is going 2 get boo'd at Genesis if he plays SS, cause he is in nor-cal, and he is nor-cal's Finest!!!!!!!!!

LOL.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I don't understand? Why does that....what does this mean? Darkrain 0-deathing you makes him the best Falcon? I don't know about that...He's a great player though Definitely in the top 5 Falcon's list I'm not sure he's #1 but he's better than me.....for now:chuckle:

Scar

#HarveyDent
darkrain is definitely the best falcon main right now, and not at all for these justifications lol

also top 5 is a silly list, top 4 include myself hax SS and darkrain and the #5 spot is up for grabs but i don't know anyone nearly as good as hax (who is as good as i am and IMO strictly not as good ask dark--and i have no idea how good SS is but i'll take everyone's word that he's top 2) so they're prob a distant 5th

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Both Darkrain and SS are amazing and don't deserve any **** both sides gives them.

imo it doesn't matter who loses because they are still the top 2 Falcons by far.

and Scar you forgot about Isai, just cus he doesn't play that doesn't mean hes not good.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
G-reg sucks
Isai sucks.
Isai is ginger fairy.

And everything he did was inconsistent.
If its true about smashboards being the most sarcastic place on the internet other than sarcasm.com (might not exsist but its out there)

Than these statements are hilarious

darkrain is definitely the best falcon main right now, and not at all for these justifications lol

also top 5 is a silly list, top 4 include myself hax SS and darkrain and the #5 spot is up for grabs but i don't know anyone nearly as good as hax (who is as good as i am and IMO strictly not as good ask dark--and i have no idea how good SS is but i'll take everyone's word that he's top 2) so they're prob a distant 5th
Scar, can i ask you this?

Is experience important? Because it seems sometimes people throw out names without figuring out the importance of experience in smash.

To me, I think its one of the most important keys to success in any competitive industry. Lambchopz stresses this point allllllllll the time like a broken record.

So, what is your view on the importance of experience in Smash?

*this is why I think Darkrain is the best also

R00R

Smash Journeyman
stay on topic.
darkrain is the best falcon. ss cannot play off of the crowd.
Have you ever seen SS play? He DEFINITELY plays off the crowd. Iv watched him, with a huge crowd around him cheering, combo into a falcon punch on the last stack and pause it as it hits. Jeff loves to be a crowd pleaser.

BTW how did Darkrain do against Taj on yoshi's story? oh he lost...
Oh but SS ****ing 4 STOCKED HIM! -_-
Also Jeff is one of the few people that has taken sets off Mango, 3-1 in winners finals.

I really dont' understand how someone could say darkrain is definitely better SS.
I for one think its really close but Jeff would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom