• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Brawl was delayed (good news)...

brandutt845

Smash Apprentice
With all those modes and content, there has to be alot of characters to unlock. Maybe you're right

Boofer

Smash Ace
There is no credible source. People who speak foreign languages can make stuff up too, you know.
Yeah, I know, but I figured the original source was more credible than a forum. Ahh...Oh well. We can hope, I guess...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I got this from Nsider2 (http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=69415)

EDIT: Here is the article that the guy on Nsider2 got it from (it's supposedly an article from Famitsu that is translated into Korean): http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.htm?table=game_nin02&num=13156&main=nin
Yay! This means lots of characters ARE still coming. High hopes for Olimar and K. Rool! If theyre announced, then my wish-list is fullfilled, oh and throw in Gannondorf if possible =)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
bah! my support sigs arent working... hmm what did I do wrong?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I am hoping for k rool as well donkey kong need a protaginist in the series.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
bah! my support sigs arent working... hmm what did I do wrong?
Use IMG tags, not URL. :p

And to stay on topic:
This at least looks somewhat legit. It's not like it claims anything outrageous really.

But I'd still take anything with a grain of salt at this point.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
I dont really wanna see K Rool in Brawl, but the more characters the better.

I mean, if Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 can have 150+ characters, why Cant Brawl!
Well that's impossible if people don't want clones. Personally, I wouldn't really want anything over 50. I had a hard enough time choosing characters in Melee, and am already going to have a difficult time choosing who to play as with the current roster.

Weed

Smash Lord
Hmm, on second though, maybe Brawl was delayed in order to make more items for the real men to use.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Erugh.....

*head explodes*

Common sense is telling me to doubt it, but the rest of me is saying it's true...
More PCs than we can imagine? A story mode about as long as a short seperate game? MMmmmmmmn.....
*Head implodes*

No. No, it can't be. There's no way that's real.

Why would Sakurai do this to us? Teasing us, by "leaking" to magazines? Argh! Dammit Sakurai! Just tell us for real!

Please! Please sakurai! Tell us for real! I'll buy 50 copies, just tell us!!! AAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! What do you want? I'll get it, just CONFIRM IT!!!

Fine. I give up. There's no use. He won't confirm it outside of private interviews that may or may not have been true. Not Sakurai.

But you know what? That's fine. So I have to wait 67 days 17 hours and 6 more minutes. I don't mind, as long as I get brawl.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, on second though, maybe Brawl was delayed in order to make more items for the real men to use.
Nah, it all was responsability of the Widescreen support. A great thing like that isn't made so easily.

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
Erugh.....

*head explodes*

Common sense is telling me to doubt it, but the rest of me is saying it's true...
More PCs than we can imagine? A story mode about as long as a short seperate game? MMmmmmmmn.....
*Head implodes*

No. No, it can't be. There's no way that's real.

Why would Sakurai do this to us? Teasing us, by "leaking" to magazines? Argh! Dammit Sakurai! Just tell us for real!

Please! Please sakurai! Tell us for real! I'll buy 50 copies, just tell us!!! AAAAH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! What do you want? I'll get it, just CONFIRM IT!!!

Fine. I give up. There's no use. He won't confirm it outside of private interviews that may or may not have been true. Not Sakurai.

But you know what? That's fine. So I have to wait 67 days 17 hours and 6 more minutes. I don't mind, as long as I get brawl.
someone needs a hug

Top Bottom