• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Who's your favorite racer?

Ice!

Smash Apprentice
Just started playing GX and so far Kate Allen is my favorite racer. I tried Bio Rex in this game and I just didn't end up liking his as much. Bio Rex is still my favorite in F-Zero X, though.
Kate Allen :O, I never thought to hear that, lol.:laugh:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I meant Alen, but meh. She's like Captain Falcon except cooler but not by very much. I know I'll get hammered by Falcon fans for saying that.
Yes. She's totally groovy and has a lot of style and class. She's as female as Captain Falcon is manly. ^_^ Not to mention... freaking afro, mang!

Wrath`

Smash Master
I dont think the blue Falcons a good vehichle at all. I'll beat any one in GX with octman(too bad it never was online)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
He says what you qouted? like...exactly?
Not exactly, though pretty much. He says:
Don't judge me by my appearance!
Which pretty much means that you shouldn't think he's all wild and feral because he looks like it. Even though they made him in GX. <_<

My favourite is Mrs. Arrow's, whose cool purple glasses I miss in GX, too:
Technique is the key to win!
(I think, I'm not 100% positive on that, but it was something like that)

Top Bottom