• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop Who's your favorite racer?

Ice!

Smash Apprentice
You can post any racer from any F-Zero game. Mine is the bounty hunter Captaaaiiin Faaalcooon!:bee:

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
1. Captain Falcon
2. James McCloud
3. Beastman

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Bio Rex is without a doubt my most favourite.

I also like Digi-Boy, Kate Alen, Pico, The Skull and Deathborne.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speed is my favorite Racer, but Rex is also good I guess

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I know absolutely nothing about F-Zero, but apart from Captain Falcon, I like the look of that Green alien guy- is his name Pico?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
While obviously no one thought my speed racer joke was any funny

But my true favorite racer has been Samurai Goroh since the first game.

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
Mighty Gazelle and Pico had awesome pics in F-Zero X, but they looked really crappy in GX when rendered in 3d. In GX my fav racer would have to be the Captain. Hewas the frst racer I ever beat master difficulty with (those cpus cheat)

Wrath`

Smash Master
I have only played GX:

Octoman has allways been my best racer, good speed+GODLY Handling and the boost was not to bad.

I use Spade alot too, I dont know why, he's a cool character and has a nice machien, but he definatly doesn't have an E grip, its more like B.

I think the worst machien in the game is Crazy Bear and Blood Hawk, they were the last two movies I unlocked. But Blood Falcon's movie was hilarious.

chivesontheweb

Smash Cadet
Just started playing GX and so far Kate Allen is my favorite racer. I tried Bio Rex in this game and I just didn't end up liking his as much. Bio Rex is still my favorite in F-Zero X, though.

Top Bottom